Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anal play and being submissive

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

DH and I both enjoy anal sex as well as some mild BDSM. Lately, we have been taking some of this outside of the bedroom with me wearing a plug for several hours during the day. 

We started out with a small one unitl I got accustomed to having something in there and then moved up to a larger one.  We treat it as a form of kinky play with me "obeying" his "orders" that I wear it.  I should point out that I am not a "submissive wife" in the true sense but I do enjoy this kind of role playing.

We both get so turned on that I am "submitting" to him in this way that we go at it like like animals when he gets home at night.

Anyone else into this, or am I the only one?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I don't enjoy anal submission but I enjoy submission in general, both in and outside of the bedroom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM

It's similar for me I think.  By agreeing to wear the plug, I've given up a certain amount of control.  If I'm out of the house, I can't simply take it out whenever i want to. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't enjoy anal submission but I enjoy submission in general, both in and outside of the bedroom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM

My BF wants me to have anal sex and I am PETRIFIED!!!! First of all he is huge. Second of all I am scared it's going to hurt. Plus all the reading I have done on it. It just doesn't seem like a healthy way to be intimate. I can't bring myself to do it.

But if you are down with it and like it more power to you.

CjEmmemommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Holy shit. Idk I was NOT picturing that. Hubby said wow its a whole dildo, how does she sit?? Ahhh man.
Your a rock star for that. Not happening over here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Overall, the plug is about 6 inches long and flares to 1 1/2" diameter than back down to about an inch in diameter.

Jelly Jewel Anal Plug Med - Sapphire

Quoting activitymode:

How big are we talking? Fist sized?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:30 PM
This is something my SO and I are considering. I love anal and he asked me if I would consider wearing a plug, I'm down just need to purchase :)
amy0306
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I am sitting at work holding in my laughter to the point I have tears streaming down my face! BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Quoting radioheid:

Gross.

And anonymous is right. My big sis worked in a nursing home, and you could absolutely tell who was into butt-fucking in their younger years based on the turd trails they left behind hobbling down the halls.

Quoting Anonymous:

Absolutely not true.  The only issues I have ever had is a little lube leaking into my panties when I'm plugged.  A pad or panty liner solves that problem

Quoting Anonymous:

i heard that if you do too much anal play you will lose control of your butt hole muscles and shit your pants.

themissheather
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:38 PM
We switch, but more often than not he's the sub. I know it's not common, but we enjoy it.

Quoting Anonymous:

That sounds very interesting.

Quoting themissheather:

My husband and I enjoy anal play as well, except he is the submissive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Enjoy your adult diapers in a few years. ;) I will stick to only shitting on the toilet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
themissheather
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:41 PM
I didn't have to. It was a mutual interest that we discovered together when we first started dating. A lot of men get freaked out by it, but we enjoy it.

Quoting echoishername:

I wish I could talk hubby into that!

Quoting themissheather:

My husband and I enjoy anal play as well, except he is the submissive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Not likely to happen.  I'll probably have better control when I'm older simply because I'm more concious of the muscles down there.

Quoting bmw29:

Enjoy your adult diapers in a few years. ;) I will stick to only shitting on the toilet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN