Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anal play and being submissive

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

DH and I both enjoy anal sex as well as some mild BDSM. Lately, we have been taking some of this outside of the bedroom with me wearing a plug for several hours during the day. 

We started out with a small one unitl I got accustomed to having something in there and then moved up to a larger one.  We treat it as a form of kinky play with me "obeying" his "orders" that I wear it.  I should point out that I am not a "submissive wife" in the true sense but I do enjoy this kind of role playing.

We both get so turned on that I am "submitting" to him in this way that we go at it like like animals when he gets home at night.

Anyone else into this, or am I the only one?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I don't enjoy anal submission but I enjoy submission in general, both in and outside of the bedroom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM

It's similar for me I think.  By agreeing to wear the plug, I've given up a certain amount of control.  If I'm out of the house, I can't simply take it out whenever i want to. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't enjoy anal submission but I enjoy submission in general, both in and outside of the bedroom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM

My BF wants me to have anal sex and I am PETRIFIED!!!! First of all he is huge. Second of all I am scared it's going to hurt. Plus all the reading I have done on it. It just doesn't seem like a healthy way to be intimate. I can't bring myself to do it.

But if you are down with it and like it more power to you.

CjEmmemommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Holy shit. Idk I was NOT picturing that. Hubby said wow its a whole dildo, how does she sit?? Ahhh man.
Your a rock star for that. Not happening over here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Overall, the plug is about 6 inches long and flares to 1 1/2" diameter than back down to about an inch in diameter.

Jelly Jewel Anal Plug Med - Sapphire

Quoting activitymode:

How big are we talking? Fist sized?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:30 PM
This is something my SO and I are considering. I love anal and he asked me if I would consider wearing a plug, I'm down just need to purchase :)
amy0306
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I am sitting at work holding in my laughter to the point I have tears streaming down my face! BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Quoting radioheid:

Gross.

And anonymous is right. My big sis worked in a nursing home, and you could absolutely tell who was into butt-fucking in their younger years based on the turd trails they left behind hobbling down the halls.

Quoting Anonymous:

Absolutely not true.  The only issues I have ever had is a little lube leaking into my panties when I'm plugged.  A pad or panty liner solves that problem

Quoting Anonymous:

i heard that if you do too much anal play you will lose control of your butt hole muscles and shit your pants.

themissheather
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:38 PM
We switch, but more often than not he's the sub. I know it's not common, but we enjoy it.

Quoting Anonymous:

That sounds very interesting.

Quoting themissheather:

My husband and I enjoy anal play as well, except he is the submissive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Enjoy your adult diapers in a few years. ;) I will stick to only shitting on the toilet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
themissheather
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:41 PM
I didn't have to. It was a mutual interest that we discovered together when we first started dating. A lot of men get freaked out by it, but we enjoy it.

Quoting echoishername:

I wish I could talk hubby into that!

Quoting themissheather:

My husband and I enjoy anal play as well, except he is the submissive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Not likely to happen.  I'll probably have better control when I'm older simply because I'm more concious of the muscles down there.

Quoting bmw29:

Enjoy your adult diapers in a few years. ;) I will stick to only shitting on the toilet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)