Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EDIT I hope you enjoy that nice dent I left in your SUV!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 345 Replies
18 moms liked this
I went to the store early this morning because I had to get some meds for my sick son. It was 8:00 in the morning so the parking lot was pretty much empty. I parked my van and ran in to get what I needed. I come out an there is a big white Lincoln Navigator parked so close to my drivers side door. They had a whole empty lot to pick a spot from and yet they park right next to me way over into my spot. I can't stand self centered assholes that can't take the extra time to back out and park correctly. Here's a thought, if you can't park that big bitch, don't buy it! I was not about to climb over the passenger seat to get in just because of their selfishness, so yes I dented that SUV! I felt it served them right for acting like an asshole. I know, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but I was pissed.

This place has NO CAMERAS, so I won't get sued!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this

DannieLou
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM

lol

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM
9 moms liked this

Did you just admit to doing property damage on the internet?

autiemama516
by autismmommy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM
3 moms liked this

I agree with you on one point.. I too cannot stand a parking lot being empty and someone needing to park next to me. Trust me I have had the same thoughts as you regarding ramming the driver door into theirs but I never could bring myself to do it. I always thought I would trigger the alarm and a lawsuit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Let me guess Wal-mart?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Stupid bitch.

sweetcherry_59
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
You should just hope they aren't able to prove it was you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Hopefully they don't call the cops and have you on camera. If so, act like you didn't realize it. Worked for me twice. Last time, some asshole parked in front of a fucking driveway!!!!
misswitch93
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you jealous that you drive a loser mini van and have a super cool luxury SUV
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM
4 moms liked this
You do know that if that person wanted to file charges they will call the cops then the cops can ask for the security camera film to look up ur license and charge u for damaging their property, right?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)