Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Horrible! Please read! PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:19 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am fully aware that many people have posted about this, but it seriously had me in tears! About the little boy with Autism that was verbally abused by his teacher and aides. I listened to this audio and was ashamed as a woman! How can anyone treat a child like that? How can a person hurt a person that is so innocent and so emotionally incapable of understanding why they are bullying him? All children deserve to be treated with compassion and respect! BUT special needs children need a bit more! Unfortunately they cannot always speak for themselves, and when the people who are supposed to care for them, protect them, and be their voice are their abusers, who can possibly then protect them? This father is AMAZING! And I am so glad that he found the proof needed to protect his child's emotions!

I am aware that many of you dislike me for my opinions, but this is truly sad and very important to m to share! I hope you all listen to the voice clips and be more aware of what could be happening  to your child! Okay moms, protect your babies!

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)