• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO I don't forgive YOU...and I hope you die.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies

To you you fucking psycho: NO I don't forgive you for raping me. NO I don't forgive you for almost killing me. NO I don't forgive you for threatening to kill my child. In fact I really fucking hate you right now. It was hard to admit to myself but I do hate you. I thought I forgave you, but I was lying to myself. I am still mad as hell. I hope you fucking die a slow miserable death.

To you Mr Asst Dist Attny: NO I will NEVER forgive you for laying the blame on me for being attacked like I was. Those dispicable words NEVER should have been said "Well WE did not choose him for a boyfriend Ms ******* " . It was like being raped all over again. YOU are a dispicalbe person and I fucking hate your miserable guts. I did everything I could to turn him in as soon as I felt it was safe. Yet your office never did a thing to take him off the street. All because I did not get a rape kit done. I fucking hate you for making me the guilty one in all of this.

To Myself: HOW could you have been so fucking stupid? You should have turned him in faster. YOU should have seen how dangerous he actually was. It will be all your fucking fault when he hurts someone else. YOU stupid bitch.

*Edit* 

I cannot thank you ladies enough for reminding me its not my fault. I have started counseling. I am scared though, scared I'll just drown in all the emotions I need to resolve and be able to find some peace. While this group is drama filled and we get snarky with each other, I am relieved that I was able to share this. I even wrote some poetry months back. Reading your responses made me get them out and read them. I now feel a bit stronger. Thank you again.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BekahBrownEyes
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:52 PM

BUMP!

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:53 PM
6 moms liked this
Please get therapy my dear. You dont need to live with all that anger and pain
RaeAnne.USAF
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:53 PM
It's not your fault. I'm sorry this happened to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM
BUMP!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Do you feel better? Sorry that happened to you.
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:55 PM
It's not your fault
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM
I am so sorry you have been put through this hell. None of this is your fault you tried with everything you had to end him.

I hope one day you can find peace.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I have started therapy. I hope it does make the anger and pain fade at least a little.

Quoting SarahLizyB:

Please get therapy my dear. You dont need to live with all that anger and pain

ktinaza
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I'm so sorry. It's not your fault.

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:58 PM
It will, if you keep it up. Good luck and I'm sorry :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)