Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dogs in the office!! The nerve!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  • 18 Replies

A co-worker of mine is dog sitting, she brought all three of them to the office and I have been distracted all day!!  The nerve I tell you, bringing in cute, big dogs that I can cuddle and play with, I mean, gawd, some people!!   :o)

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alliem82
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:49 PM

i thought that ws funny apparently not!!  :)

egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Lol pics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyssaravensmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Awww :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheesyKitty
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
I wouldn't be happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliem82
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:54 PM

They are super cute and such good dogs.  They are German Short Haired Pointers and so sweet, I"ve gotten nothing done today, but that's ok because the boss is right in there with me lol

iluv2meow
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I would start biting ears... but thats me.

bellanoelsmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM
I love dogs and so do my kids. We make excuses and spend money at the store that keep pets there. Our pack and ship place the small dog recognizes us by voice and we get to take him for visits with us. Murphy, the dog in the Murphy bed store is not nice and how many times can you look around at Murphy beds you don't need? There is also the bookstore with the cat and fishermans village that has lots of cats living around there. We love our visits
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalalandlady2
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM

our gsp is a pain in the ass, but so damn cute that she gets away with everything:)  she's so hyper.  you can almost see her mind going a mile a minute.

Quoting alliem82:

They are super cute and such good dogs.  They are German Short Haired Pointers and so sweet, I"ve gotten nothing done today, but that's ok because the boss is right in there with me lol

alliem82
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I've never really been around them, there are three of them and one is old and frail, the other two are young and so cute.  one rests his head on the other's back when we are petting them!  so cute

Quoting lalalandlady2:

our gsp is a pain in the ass, but so damn cute that she gets away with everything:)  she's so hyper.  you can almost see her mind going a mile a minute.

Quoting alliem82:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)