• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confessions Of A Male Slut

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM
  • 53 Replies

This is a text I received at 8:00 am from my brother, a serial bachelor and self proclaimed make slut. I thought it was odd seeing as how he is in Phoenix and I am on the east coast, so it was sent about 5 am his time.

Mike: Funny story...so I met this girl and we are back at her place (she drove). We are in her bedroom and I gotta pee, so I go to the b-rm and there on the counter was a huge bottle of pills. It  struck me odd so I googled the pills from my phone and they are used to treat fungal growth on the throat, mouth and vagina.

Mike: WTF?!?!?!? So I walk out and start putting my shoes on, she said where ya going? I said I forgot to feed my cat. She says, you don't have a cat.

Mike: I had to walk home 26 blocks which in Phoenix took me about 2.5 hrs.

Serves him right...I am still laughing at him hours later!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brlee1115
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:21 PM

At least he cared enough about his own health to walk away. Most guys would've whipped it out anyway! LOL

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

So she has a yeast infection ???

ColorMeCrazy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:24 PM

That's awesome!!

PortiaRose
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Right? I'm open with it. I have a yeast infection, right now, so no fuckin. You don't like it, you missed out on the good pussy...

Quoting Mychele:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Good pussy does not need medication.

Quoting PortiaRose:

Right? I'm open with it. I have a yeast infection, right now, so no fuckin. You don't like it, you missed out on the good pussy...

Quoting Mychele:

GomezMami2908
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

jmg4211
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM

LMFAO!!

fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I have no idea what she had/has, but either way, my brother wasn't sticking around to find out...LOL

I doubt a 27 year old bachelor really knows how common a yeast infection is, nor does he really care to.

Quoting Mychele:

PortiaRose
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
It needs maintance to remain a good, functioning pussy. Occasional yeast infections are part of life.

You must not use yours a whole lot...

Quoting Anonymous:

Good pussy does not need medication.

Quoting PortiaRose:

Quoting Mychele:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Well if he really is this man whore, I seriously doubt a yeast infection is the biggest thing he should be worrying about.... He should worry about all the STD's he carrying around that don't show signs or symptoms.  Yuck !

Quoting fatcat0908:

I have no idea what she had/has, but either way, my brother wasn't sticking around to find out...LOL

I doubt a 27 year old bachelor really knows how common a yeast infection is, nor does he really care to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)