Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sexy lingerie for the itty bitty titty women?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Seriously, I could be the president of the itty bitty titty committee! Lol! But i want to find some sexy outfits that draw the attention away from that area! Any pointers or good sites to buy from? Ive been searching and they all seem to flatter bigger breasted women!

PS- i posted anon so that i do not become known as the chick with little boobies ;)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
iluv2meow
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I just let my titty area sag empty LOL

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I have small boobs, but honestly I haven't had a problem finding sexy lingerie. I think it's because I am very comfortable with the size of my boobs and I know my husband likes them just like they are. Sorry I'm not much help.

SharonHernandez
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I have pretty small ones too :( lol. Although I found this outfit at Rue 21 that has an amazing push up bra. I've never bought one from online, but I'm sure someone on here will give you a good site.

itsm3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM

girl, i'm built like a domino!  i've always been smaller chested but i rock everything i wear.. you should too! 

i have an awesome giveaway going:  4-pack of George's Cream.  Content closes April 29.  Click here to enter

in an attempt to get rid of new products that i have no use for, i'm hosting a bi-weekly giveaway!  click here to get the first one

visit me at my blog:  vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

i'm charting my progress of the 30-day shred  |  journey to a healther me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM

LOL! I dont seem to have any issues with clothing..I guess I am just a little insecure when it comes to lingerie

Quoting itsm3:

girl, i'm built like a domino!  i've always been smaller chested but i rock everything i wear.. you should too! 

Alison_C
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM
I'd like to know too. Nothing fits my boobs. All the cute stuff is for bigger boobs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:03 PM

don't be; self-confidence is way more sexier than anything you can buy and/or put on.  rock it!

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL! I dont seem to have any issues with clothing..I guess I am just a little insecure when it comes to lingerie

Quoting itsm3:

i have an awesome giveaway going:  4-pack of George's Cream.  Content closes April 29.  Click here to enter

in an attempt to get rid of new products that i have no use for, i'm hosting a bi-weekly giveaway!  click here to get the first one

visit me at my blog:  vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

i'm charting my progress of the 30-day shred  |  journey to a healther me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)