Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just realized something.....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 6 Replies
3 moms liked this
I'm a ball of emotions(blame the hormones), but just thinking about how incredibly lucky I am....I have an amazing husband who would do anything to take care of his family, I have beautiful children(yes, I am banking on the twins being just as cute as Chloe), I have a home, cars, and food on our table all while being able to be a stay at home mom. I have amazing parents and siblings who I love so much and I can turn to for support. I am one VERY lucky girl. My life is one people dream of!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
esuperfical
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Im happy for you. I have everything I need & get everything I want. I love my family & my life.

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I feel the same way.  

atyou
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Love this post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekkieBoodle
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!! A positive post! Love it! I am happy for you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Awesome!  So happy you  have been blessed in life by God!  Be thankful, for those who are not lose everything :)

I used to be thankful for my life.  My husband not sticking-up for me has cast a shadow over my life.  Now i'm miserable and resent my marriage and being a mother because I cannot leave.

brandiaubrey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:44 PM
I'm sorry you feel this way. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Awesome!  So happy you  have been blessed in life by God!  Be thankful, for those who are not lose everything :)

I used to be thankful for my life.  My husband not sticking-up for me has cast a shadow over my life.  Now i'm miserable and resent my marriage and being a mother because I cannot leave.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)