Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
So my hubby worked an odd shift last night....he worked from 12am-10am He usually works from 4am-1pm
So he gets home from work and starts picking up and doing stuff and I told him to go to sleep, I would handle the house
He tells me ”your making me feel guilty” I asked how is that???
and he said ” by being so nice”
Tha fuck??
By the way I have a2 mth old before you start bashing that the house should have been picked up already, and it was 10am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LovelyLauren55
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Lol really no one has anything to say??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Idk maybe he cheated on you and is feeling guilty.
CrazyLife1996
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Sounds like a good man too me. Don't worry about it too much sounds like he just wants to make your life easier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TWINS609
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:05 PM

My DH used to work a really weird shift in the middle of the night/morning. Now he is working until 8PM, but he is on a different schedule than I am. So when he gets home he is wired. By wired I mean just wide awake from being at work. He goes in at 9AM. But he will stay up a lot later than I do and sometimes be doing laundry, feeding the dogs, picking up the kitchen. I am usually way past ready for bed because I get up at 5:30AM to go to work. So when they work odd hours I think sometimes it really throws off their schedule and it takes them a little time to wind down and go to bed. I keep a bottle of meletonin in the cabinet and sometimes he takes that help him relax and get some rest.

katemma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Haha, you know what's sad? That you have to tell people not to bash u. I love this site, but I hate the way some people feel the need to be such witches.

I can relate. Sometimes my dh says stuff like that or gets angry for odd stuff.
katemma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Idk maybe he cheated on you and is feeling guilty.

WTF? Lol.
LovelyLauren55
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Lol I know right

Quoting katemma:

Haha, you know what's sad? That you have to tell people not to bash u. I love this site, but I hate the way some people feel the need to be such witches.

I can relate. Sometimes my dh says stuff like that or gets angry for odd stuff.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)