Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my life sucks right now..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I have two beautiful kids and I am so grateful for them. But I hate the situation we are in.

i asked Dh to leave for a while. we need some time apart. i don't work. We have $.14 in the bank and all the food in my house is from WIC pretty much. I have a couple meats. We aren't starving. But it sucks nonetheless. I have never been in this situation. I always told myself I wouldn't be like this. But its come down to it. Im going to apply for PA tomorrow. Idk if I will qualify.. my luck..probably not. Because I'll be super honest, explain my situation and get turned away. That's just how it works in this country.

gaah I am praying for better days.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cLanief
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:10 PM
You wont get turned down if your dh does not actually live with you and if youre separated and there's no cs they will go after him for the cs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I'm sorry you are having a rough time right now.Hoping things will turn around.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM
only 1 child is biologically his. idk if that makes a difference.

Quoting cLanief:

You wont get turned down if your dh does not actually live with you and if youre separated and there's no cs they will go after him for the cs.
happinessforyou
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Hang in there honey! :)

cLanief
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM
either way, good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

only 1 child is biologically his. idk if that makes a difference.

Quoting cLanief:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)