Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B***** I SAID I WANT MY 3 DOLLAR TOY!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM
  • 175 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Does your child act like this?

Options:

No, there would be hell to pay

Yes, I just love pissing other shoppers off

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 169

View Results

A friend of mine posted this on facebook. She didnt record it, I think its kinda old but I couldn't resist re posting it.  

This little boy was screaming, kicking, punching, biting, slapping, and just acting a damn fool. 

This shows a sad sorry excuse for a child, parent, and America as a whole.

Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM
7 moms liked this

The mear fact that his parents just let him throw the biggest TT Ive ever scene is crazy. I mean com on that is just ridiculous. How dare you inconvenience others like that? They want to shop in peace but cant do that cause some bad ass children lacking discipline is screaming all around the floor. What happened to the days when your ass would have been picking up teeth for pulling some crap like that. Sure now corporal punishment is "evil" but it seems parents have not found a way to correct bad behavior without it (besides "ignoring it") and society as a whole has changed to make parents feel this is A okay. If you dont want to spank that great, you dont have to however please figure out how to punish with out it. I dont spank my child often. Only when she is doing something that will cause her harm so for all the other little things I had to figure out a way to correct it immediately. SMH. we as parents have got to do better. TT are not acceptable under any circumstances. Ignoring them does nothing. They know if the piss other people off they will eventuallystart getting their way. No one has the right to interrupt other shoppers or give them a freaking migraine. If this is what your child is like outside your home, please keep their asses home.

Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

How much you want to bet he has a "Teen Mom?"

momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Totally ridiculous.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
People that don't want to deal with screaming kids should stay home.
happinessforyou
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Somebody call "Super Nanny" QUICK!!!!

annasew
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

uhhhm yeah.  My kids watched that with me.  All three were like he is lucky your not his mom LOL

misslady80013
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with you! He needs to be popped. I hate seeing parents let their kids act a fool in public. Honestly, his parents need their asses kicked.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

The mear fact that his parents just let him throw the biggest TT Ive ever scene is crazy. I mean com on that is just ridiculous. How dare you inconvenience others like that? They want to shop in peace but cant do that cause some bad ass children lacking discipline is screaming all around the floor. What happened to the days when your ass would have been picking up teeth for pulling some crap like that. Sure now corporal punishment is "evil" but it seems parents have not found a way to correct bad behavior without it (besides "ignoring it") and society as a whole has changed to make parents feel this is A okay. If you dont want to spank that great, you dont have to however please figure out how to punish with out it. I dont spank my child often. Only when she is doing something that will cause her harm so for all the other little things I had to figure out a way to correct it immediately. SMH. we as parents have got to do better. TT are not acceptable under any circumstances. Ignoring them does nothing. They know if the piss other people off they will eventuallystart getting their way. No one has the right to interrupt other shoppers or give them a freaking migraine. If this is what your child is like outside your home, please keep their asses home.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:18 PM
5 moms liked this
Those weren't his parents. They are clearly little girls and one said "I'll call your mom" to him.
Bratty kid, but parents weren't even there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaknowsbest26
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Wow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)