Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think about couples that separate?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

What do you think about couples that separate?  

My husband and I are thinking that we may separate due to him needing to focus on work.  He will stay in Montana while me and DD's go to my parents house in Utah.  He feels he can't do his job unless he is working 12-14 hours a day and because he owns his own business, he works at home, so he feels he can't do his job with us there.   We will give it 12 months then reevaluate from there.  

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:39 PM
I wanted to separate so he can either realize what he's missing or get the fuck! Either way it wouldn't have been no sweat off my balls!
cLanief
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:39 PM
ummmm why even bother? Sounds like he doesnt want yall around period... Why do you need an "evaluation" period?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Whatever works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Ive thought about it too. My husband works 10-12 hrs a day six days a wk, goes to his band practice, and is going to online school. Its just so much that he is doing and I feel like I rarely see him & when I do hes grump and/or tired. But I love him so much and I dont want a divorce. Im kind of in a sticky situation.
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Um I think they're doing what they need to do to salvage their relationship.  But him saying he can't work with you all around?  He's picking his job over you, and in that case, I wouldn't want him anyway cuz he's not showing he wants his family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)