Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brag about your kids!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I'm so proud of my daughter!
She is in gate (gifted and talented program) and is one of only 6 kids in the entire 3rd grade to maintain straight A's in school this year after a huge cirriculm change!

So proud!

What about you guys? Kids making you proud?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
stephjohn
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM

They are not in school yet but kara learned how to whistle today....and my twins can count to 100 now and so can my 2 yr old so proud....and they finally learned all their colors! my twins had some learning delays but they are doin so good now. Im very proud of them!

ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:41 PM

WOW good job! My son is three and weve been really trying to get him fully potty trained. Hes been peeing in the toilet for over a year but would never poop in it. Over the last week hes pooped in the toilet 5 times, also has slept in his own bed all night 4 nights in a row. And his manners are amazing, he never misses a please thank you or your welcome. Im very proud.

bellanoelsmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM
My 13 y/o 7th grader is doing all 9th grade coursed and 10th grade Latin (her third year of Latin). She gets straight A's. She also just made all stars on her softball team and was asked to play on the high school team!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Wow!! Great job mamas!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM
My dd is an awesome dancer and will be auditioning for Dance Mom season 4 in August 2012
momof3josephs
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM

My 9 year old is a genius! He is in a gifted program, and several years ahead on all of his subjects. My 4 year old has started reading, and is slightly ahead of his class, dispite being deaf until he was 3 1/2!! He also has a killer jumpshot. My 2 year old girl is beautiful, but honestly, nothing else to brag about there...she is a little spoiled. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)