Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was just venting to a friend..now he is pissed!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I have one guy friend. My husband knew I had one guy friend. Well the last couple of days my dh hasn't really let me tell him why what's going on is bugging me. What is buggin me is I just found out that my kids have a half sister and their dad cut a deal with this child's mom to pay her 270 a month for one child while I only get 151 a month for two. I wasn't upset about the money, I was upset because this child has medcial problems some of them are the same as my child, and I didn't know if I should reach out to the mom. Well my dh wouldn't let me talk about it because he just doesnt want to hear about it. So I talked to my guy friend. I have known my guy friend for about a year now. Well me and my friend were talking on the site www.myyearbook.com. Well the site kept freezing so I went on yahoo im. Well my friend called me babe and my dh didn't like that. So he wanted me to let him look at my yahoo account. I said fine, let me go to the bathroom first. As I got up my knee (I am having surgery on three weeks to repair my knee) gives out and I fall and my knee pops out of joint. I am screaming my head off as my husband pops it back in like I taught him. So I get back into bed, called the dr and got that taken care of. I show him the convocation between me and my friend. He said he didn't like him calling me babe. I said okay I get that. I then explain how he makes me feel when I can't express how I feel. I told him about our son and this girl having the same medical issues and how I felt about that.
Well today, he has been up my butt. He has been hugging and kissing all over me and then he called me fat and a bitch. I get he was upset, but I told my friend we can't be friends no more and I told my husband even though I dont think I did anything wrong I am sorry. I don't know what else to say. I wish he will just let me tell him when something is bugging me instead of brushing me off or telling me he doesn't care.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mehganh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM
I'm sorry. He shouldn't have said that to you though. Not nice! Regardless of what happened. Hope it gets better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM
3 moms liked this

I always wonder when I read these posts, "did you marry a stranger?  Is it news to you he doesnt want you to go on a hook up site (yes that is what yearbook is) and have men call you babe?" 

LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:53 PM
I want to know why your husband pays you CS...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngeLnChainZ
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Myyearbook isn't a hook up site... it's a site just like facebook.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I always wonder when I read these posts, "did you marry a stranger?  Is it news to you he doesnt want you to go on a hook up site (yes that is what yearbook is) and have men call you babe?" 

I volunteer to save lives; What do you do?

spicy_n_sweet
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I could totally understand my SO being pissed if I went to another man for comfort, support, and understanding. I'd be pissed if he went to another woman for those things. 

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Well I wouldnt let your teens on it....  I guess you make it what you want but it is a site that has been yellow lighted at my kids school as one to watch closely. 

Quoting AngeLnChainZ:

Myyearbook isn't a hook up site... it's a site just like facebook.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:46 PM
My dh isn't my kids bio father

Quoting LaughCryLive:

I want to know why your husband pays you CS...
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Then her DH should have given her the support she needed.

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

I could totally understand my SO being pissed if I went to another man for comfort, support, and understanding. I'd be pissed if he went to another woman for those things. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:01 PM
I agree with you both perfectly.
My guess is op' s husband took time to stew on it on realized his wife is going to another man for the comfort he failed to provide her.
I don't think that op should go out of her way to deny him the chance to hear her out but, from what she says here, that clearly isn't the case and a girl's just gotta vent sometimes.

Also, did op mean that her CURRENT husband is only paying her 100-something for two kids?
If so, why would your husband need to pay you child support if you live together?

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Then her DH should have given her the support she needed.

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Um....this post makes no sense
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)