Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Absolutely Terrifying Moment Last Night

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

It was around 11 at night. My husband and I were laying in bed, watching TV. I kept hearing a thumping sound, so I got up to see what it was, thinking it was one of the kids. As I passed the living room, I heard my door knob rattle. I went to the door and peek out the window and saw a man trying to get in! I got my husband and we realized that the man was drunk and trying to use his key to get in. I guess he was mistaken. I pounded on the door and told him to leave, he had the wrong house. My husband was ready to call 911. I don't think he was going to break in, because when I turned on the porch light, he didn't try to run off.

Scared the crap out of me though.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AshleyBDG
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Wow that would scare the crap outta me too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twrwifey
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

That's one of my worst fears, that's why I'm always prepared for an intruder.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Oh wow you were banging on the door and dh was standing by the phone, pretty scarey. LOL I am glad your ok and safe .

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM

My parents once had a drunk guy walk in the house and ask wht they were were doing in his house lol

angie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:19 PM

My DH is out of townthis week so he left one of the guns on the high shelf above the bed, just in case. I think I would have held that up to the window. Just to show, not to shoot he drunk guy.

wintermermaid
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM
In Dallas 1 or 2 yrs ago, someone shot some guy through the door because they thought they were trying to break in... Dude was just drunk and at the wrong house by mistake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM

That's scary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)