Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Being a "Big Girl" is not sexy or healthy, end of story.

Women of a larger size can try and convince themselves ALL they want that being big is sexy  and fabulous.  But, it's not.  The health risks alone of being obese are neither sexy or fabulous.  Being a target of jokes and ridicule are neither sexy or fabulous.  From a biological stand point, men are much, much less likely to find obese women attractive because it signifies an unhealthy body, greatly increasing your odds of being unable to have a healthy pregnancy, or even being able to conceive a child at all. Bottom line, there is NOTHING fabulous about being obese.

Size 22

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Replies (111-120):
becks33
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:37 PM

LOL wow, fail!! ok! ppl i am white, call me a racist!  I think that people on here bully others because they are not happy at home or in some other major area of their life.  Its sad I thought this cafe mom thing was suppose to be a support site, not a "re-living high school" site.

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Quoting Anonymous:

Big beautiful women.

Quoting becks33:

gotta ask... bbw? the only thing that comes to mind is big black woman?? what is it

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww are you mad cause you caught your man checking out a bbw?

GirlWSlingshot
You made a post. I replied. That doesn't mean you mattered. That means that I was bored enough to read and respond. You're welcome to have an opinion, even if it's incorrect.

But try to remember that bitterness is ugly. Just as there is more to beauty than numbers...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

You can say that til you're blue in the face, but your opinion doesn't matter. According to my husband and the men who hit on me regularly, there's plenty sexy about a big girl.

And my health is between me and my doctor.

Btw, that girl is not a 22. I'm a pretty curvaceous 16-18 in pants and about a 10-12 in dresses and that girl is not a 22.

If my opinion does not matter to you, why did you take the time to respond to my post attempting to justify your pant size to me, and letting me know men hit on you are a regular basis?  You obviously do care...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonnlilithsmom

some of her clothes might be, but they're obviously too small... 

Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:38 PM

You go mama. I would like to lose 60 pounds. :O) Ugh took prozac alittle over a year ago and bam 50 pounds. LOL Anyway I know what you mean if all in  life I had to focus on was losing the ass I would be good but it sorta hard when you have so many other things to focus on in life... Your beautiful FYI!

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

That's me size 22 on top. And 16 on the bottom...go figure...I may not be in great shape but according to my blood work I am doung okay. Im on no meds. I walk go to the beach amsument parks and more I work 10+ hours a day on my feet the entire time amd come home and work. We own one business and are starting another shortly. Imo im pretty darn cute am I a big girl yup. Would I like to loose 10,20,100lbs surrreeee.but to say everyone who is overweight is unhealthly is jusy crazy

jigsaw ribbon

iluv2meow
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Im sorry but there is NOTHING healthy about a person in bones and skin or a person with excessive fat on their body.

Again there is such thing as having healthy weight.

People should be more focused on getting there, its common sense for your own HEALTH.

Quoting Anonymous:

healthy doesnt mean a certain size. you can be healthy being skinny or bigger.

Quoting iluv2meow:

how about making an effort to be in the healthy zone not either or?

Quoting Anonymous:

and neither is being a skinny twig. end of story.

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

hipaa says it's not my business

Quoting Anonymous:

Healthwise, it is *everyone's* business, because we all have to pay more for health care due in part to the increased health issues that result from obesity - not the least among them heart disease and diabetes.   

Quoting shivasgirl:

while it may not be sexy to you,there are people that do find bigger men and women attractive...healthwise, not my business, that is between them and their dr..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

You know what really isn't sexy or healthy? Being a bitch. But my DH finds my size 16 plenty sexy and my doctor has never said I am unhealthy

Very few doctors actually bring it up. You need to take responsibility for your own health. If you actually ask your dr they'll tell you how overweight you are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

You made a post. I replied. That doesn't mean you mattered. That means that I was bored enough to read and respond. You're welcome to have an opinion, even if it's incorrect.

But try to remember that bitterness is ugly. Just as there is more to beauty than numbers...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

You can say that til you're blue in the face, but your opinion doesn't matter. According to my husband and the men who hit on me regularly, there's plenty sexy about a big girl.

And my health is between me and my doctor.

Btw, that girl is not a 22. I'm a pretty curvaceous 16-18 in pants and about a 10-12 in dresses and that girl is not a 22.

If my opinion does not matter to you, why did you take the time to respond to my post attempting to justify your pant size to me, and letting me know men hit on you are a regular basis?  You obviously do care...

Just a FYI, an opinion can never be incorrect, that's why its called an opinion...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:39 PM
thats what i mean!!!

Quoting iluv2meow:

Im sorry but there is NOTHING healthy about a person in bones and skin or a person with excessive fat on their body.

Again there is such thing as having healthy weight.

People should be more focused on getting there, its common sense for your own HEALTH.

Quoting Anonymous:

healthy doesnt mean a certain size. you can be healthy being skinny or bigger.

Quoting iluv2meow:

how about making an effort to be in the healthy zone not either or?

Quoting Anonymous:

and neither is being a skinny twig. end of story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Well my husband loves my size 16 fat ass!! All of it..every curve, every roll. He nakes love to me and caresses my body..he fucks he and manhandles me. He brushes my hair from my face and tells me im beautiful. He wears a small/medium size shirt. Size 32 pants. Hes muscular and toned as hes in the military and is a semi pro mma fighter..he has a six pack and biceps and picks me up and carries me to the bed. What you think means nothing because until youre fucking me..paying my bills..raising my children or laying in my bed at night..YOU ARE IRRELEVANT TO ME AND MY FAT ASS!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN