Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not everyone who uses ANON is a p*ssy!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
1 mom liked this
That's right. Some of us have actual reasons for using Anon.

I, for example, have family on CM. I don't want them knowing every little thought or feeling.

Some of us have employers who think it is okay to judge us by what we post on FB or Twitter... And, if they could find us (easily) on here, too. My stance on abortion should NOT have any bearing on my job! So, yeah, I will use the Anon.

I'm sure there are other reasons. Point is, not eveyone who uses the anon is a troll or a pussy. Some of us just have people IRL that we'd prefer stay out of every minute detail of our lives.

So, why do you use Anon?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:23 PM

To be cutesy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Because it's hott
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I use anon because no one irl OR on CM really need to know my business is my business

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
7 moms liked this

Have no issue with people posting anon. What I do have an issue with is the ones that use that to talk shit or harrass other members.. it gets out of hand.. I TOTALLY agree with using it to post about things like you posted above but don't use to hurt others.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
I did that in the size 22 post and was told that it's a good thing I went anon bc my comment was silly. Funny thing is that I've said the same thing a hundred times in similar NC posts. I just felt like being cutesy lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

To be cutesy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes to talk about something personal that I don't want friends knowing about.

pasteeater
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I never have.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I use anon for multiple reasons, including those you listed. I also have things I like to discuss or admit that I don't necessarily want to be associated with my screen name, embarrassing things or personal things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM
See, all valid reasons!

So why do so many give those who anon crap?! Dumb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM
I use anon because when I signed up I didnt really know what this was, and used my first and last name as my screenname, and now I cant change it...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)