Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooooooo mean!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:15 PM
  • 28 Replies
What is the meanest thing someone did to you?

What is the nicest thing someone did for you?

Meanest was in grade school, kids old tease and bully me. Grade 4 a girl named Litza told the class i had lice...all the kids one by one that morning started staying away from me. I remember in grade 8 someone had put gum all around my lock on my locker...

Nicest things thankfully are many more....but as a first job out of university I remember my boss gave me a $500 bonus and it was totally unexpected. There must be something more meaningful but not at he top of my head right now.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Bump
darkwhisper
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:06 PM
My list of meanest things is long. But id have to say: popping my ears with the palm of their hands, and damaged my eardrums. I have significant hearing loss because of it. And then in 4th grade they turned the entire school against me by telling people i had AIDS, because ihad cleft lip surgery as a baby. That hurt.

The nicest thing would havw to be from my own family. And thats help me out the way they have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Meanest thing hmmm i have a huge list. In 4th grade everyone teased me because my Mom left me and went to mexico for a year so i was the abandned child whose Mom didn't want her. That still hurts. Then when i was 14 my Mom blamed me for her diabetes and she kicked me out of the house by saying she hates me. When i was pregnant my sister told me that i was just renting a room in her house and that i should just stay in there and if I'm hungry too bad. That's just the top 3. The nicest thing... my dh aunt threw a surprise baby shower for us. My brother dancd my father-daughter dance with me at my wedding and he walked me down the aisle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM

hmm well im not going to say the worst cuz its prettty bad but i got punched out in first grade by an asian kid, last day of sixth grade my "friends" ran around shouting who i had a crush on, i was called fatwell not to my face but i culd hear the spanish girls talking about me to themselves i ddidnt know everything they said but i know what fat means in spanish and they were pointing at me ....i could write a short book off all the mean/bad things people have dont to me....

the best thing is my bf  getting me pregnant and get me away from the place i used to live :]

ozarkdragonfly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM
The meanest would have to be my ex telling me there was nothing feminine about me, I could never be a beautiful woman no matter how hard I tried and that no man would ever want me.
The nicest thing anyone has ever done would have to be my now best friend for helping me to get free from the dirtbag, mentioned in the first part of my comment, and standing by me throughout all the rough spots in my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Meanest - Went to camp when I was a child and a couple girls put toothpaste in my hair while I was sleeping.

Nicest- Someone who barely knew me opened up her home to me when I was homeless.
SDarvasi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Meanest thing? I have a few. I got my head bashed against the wall at 6 for picking the wrong Barbie. The same girl tried to drown me once. And lock me in a room with angry dogs...althought they never touched me. I had two boys ridicule me outside once and steal my shoes...I walked home in socks. Was a half an hour walk. I was 14......there's so many more! I had a pretty shitty time in life lol.

Nicest thing? Again, I have a few. My former boss used to help me out with free groceries (i worked at a grocery store) every second week for me and my daughter. ( I was single then). Family helped me out financially when I really needed it. The grouphome I put myself into at 19 that really changed my life and how I saw it....They were very nice people with huge hearts, helping young teenage women get back on their feet and do something positive in their lives...the requirement was that you had to need somewhere to live at the time you applied. Being there made me a whole new person and I will always be thankful.

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Quoting sweetieiv:

Meanest thing hmmm i have a huge list. In 4th grade everyone teased me because my Mom left me and went to mexico for a year so i was the abandned child whose Mom didn't want her. That still hurts. Then when i was 14 my Mom blamed me for her diabetes and she kicked me out of the house by saying she hates me. When i was pregnant my sister told me that i was just renting a room in her house and that i should just stay in there and if I'm hungry too bad. That's just the top 3. The nicest thing... my dh aunt threw a surprise baby shower for us. My brother dancd my father-daughter dance with me at my wedding and he walked me down the aisle.

That's o sweet of your brother....did he know how mean your sister was being?
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Quoting ozarkdragonfly:

The meanest would have to be my ex telling me there was nothing feminine about me, I could never be a beautiful woman no matter how hard I tried and that no man would ever want me.
The nicest thing anyone has ever done would have to be my now best friend for helping me to get free from the dirtbag, mentioned in the first part of my comment, and standing by me throughout all the rough spots in my life.

Hold on to that friend:) she sounds wonderful.
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Meanest - Went to camp when I was a child and a couple girls put toothpaste in my hair while I was sleeping.

Nicest- Someone who barely knew me opened up her home to me when I was homeless.

That was a very kind thing of that person to do...do u keep in touch with them?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)