Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This IS HORRIFYING!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

A new site that hooks "attractive females" up with "rich guys" so the women can go on free trips around the world. I'm sorry but this sounds like a new way to sex traffic. Imagine...women getting separated from their passports and people "selling" them. I know that women like this will do this regardless of this site but to encourage it is disturbing and I wouldn't want to have a daughter and then raise her in this enviornment. I mean if we are not careful we could become a very scary country for a little girl. We should encourage girls to grow up and use their minds and do something meaningful not use her "mouth" or other things and amount to nothing.

How the site describes itself...

" “Traveling to exotic new places and experiencing new cultures can be so much fun especially when you have the money to travel, and you have someone attractive to travel with (especially when it is with someone you really like). MissTravel.com was built to solve the big travel dilemma, by matching Generous frequent flyers who have the money but lack company with Attractive travel lovers who don’t have the financial resources to do so.”

Twitter hashtag #boycottmisstravel.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN PEOPLE!!! JEEZ!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:22 PM
I don't think that's worth getting worked up over. Gals have been doing that for centuries.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Based on Behavioral Psychology people will follow someone else's behavior especially if there is a reward (like a free trip). The girls who have been doing this have not been publizied but now it is being shown off and if children see this regardless of age or they hear someone's sister is doing this then its going to spiral from there. That is why its disturbing.

It's mostly a safety issue considering it could promote sex trafficking as well as a "tit for tat" mentality in that the women are expected to sleep with the man. Well, what if one of them doesn't do it or what if one of the men expects her to sleep with him and his buddies? I mean it's a scary concept and I can only hope the creator does not have a daughter of his own.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

I don't think that's worth getting worked up over. Gals have been doing that for centuries.

RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM

they are grown. not my worry. 

GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM
I'm not saying that it's great or that I support it, but it's already happening. Now, just like every other fetish or preference, there is a website for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Based on Behavioral Psychology people will follow someone else's behavior especially if there is a reward (like a free trip). The girls who have been doing this have not been publizied but now it is being shown off and if children see this regardless of age or they hear someone's sister is doing this then its going to spiral from there. That is why its disturbing.

It's mostly a safety issue considering it could promote sex trafficking as well as a "tit for tat" mentality in that the women are expected to sleep with the man. Well, what if one of them doesn't do it or what if one of the men expects her to sleep with him and his buddies? I mean it's a scary concept and I can only hope the creator does not have a daughter of his own.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM

ROTFLAMO.. Now I know why men think we are only a peice of ass and not more.. Get a education and fly yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Thats what i am saying

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

ROTFLAMO.. Now I know why men think we are only a peice of ass and not more.. Get a education and fly yourself.

amomynous_j
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:06 PM

damn, if only i was single!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM

youve heard of sugar daddys right ?women have been mens walking ,breathing "trophies" for years ( not all women obviously ) some women do this kind of stuff from their fb or just going around clubs till they find a rich guy that will buy them things as long as they stand next to them. they should be smart enough to know the risks and decide from there. while yes tragic things can happen but if their stupid enought to go on a international trip with a stranger its kinda their own fault. im sorry but its kinda true.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)