Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I admit I do get jealous....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
2 moms liked this

when I see my friends announcing their pregnancies. Or them having babies.

I want another baby so bad. But being a single mom of 2, and not even dating right now, it seems like itll be forever, if ever until I am able to have another.

I really hate it.

One of my BFFs is trying to concieve right now, and it bugs me. Shes on state insurance, shes always bitching about her husband constantly being drunk. It makes no sense, and irks the hell out of me. :/

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:35 PM

??

turtle68
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:36 PM

ok?

HIJKLM
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:37 PM
I get what you mean... I've been TTC 2 years and I get jealous too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting turtle68:

ok?

OK?? This is my confession, we are in Mom Confessions, right? If not can you let me know where  to go? Thanks!

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM
I get it. We've been ttc almost 14 months. We are married, own our own home, we even have an open bedroom. It sucks sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM
I'm sorry Hun! I'm sprinkling baby dust your way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Quoting HIJKLM:

I get what you mean... I've been TTC 2 years and I get jealous too

Im sorry. :(

It just seems like Im 26 now. Not dating or anything. DD is8 and DS is 3. Either Ill be starting all over again, or never being able to do it again. I know Im still young, but I dont want my next to be out of love, and b e married. And I just dont see that happening anytime soon, not even in the next 5ish years.

SDarvasi
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:40 PM

If you had a husband that was always drunk I'm sure you would gripe about it too.

There's probably a reason you chose to be a single mom. There are more things behind closed doors than what you hear and see, right? DOn't let her irk you. You will have your chance if you find the right guy, to try for another one. For now, thoroughly enjoy the ones you have. 

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:40 PM
I know what you mean :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tya21
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I know how you feel. I had my second daughter in February but our circumstances were bad, and she was much better of being raised by someone else. As much as it hurt, I know I did the right thing, but now all I can think about is missing out on her growing, and I'm dying to get pregnant again. For me it's just that my situation isn't right for a child, so I'm waiting, but I sort of understand.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)