Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All in the same day...

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
I got horrible news twice in the same day. One uncle passed away from cancer and another was diagnosed with it. I've already lost so many people who were close to me to cancer, I'm not sure I can take anymore and stay strong. I hate this horrible disease!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I'm so sorry momma! I agree cancer is a horrible disease!!! Hugs to you and your family.im sorryhugs

ozarkdragonfly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Thank you. I've lost a good friend, two uncles, a sister in law, my brother's father in law. All to cancer and all in the last 3 years.

Quoting mybabysmama35:

I'm so sorry momma! I agree cancer is a horrible disease!!! Hugs to you and your family.im sorryhugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Oh my goodness! That's to much death to have to deal with! Again I'm really sorry for your losses.

Quoting ozarkdragonfly:

Thank you. I've lost a good friend, two uncles, a sister in law, my brother's father in law. All to cancer and all in the last 3 years.

Quoting mybabysmama35:

ozarkdragonfly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting mybabysmama35:

Oh my goodness! That's to much death to have to deal with! Again I'm really sorry for your losses.

Quoting ozarkdragonfly:

Quoting mybabysmama35:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)