Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't help but say

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

that it bothers me to see young (teens)girls having multiple children at such a young age with little to no finances. Is it our education systems?

By this I mean unplanned pregnancies. Planned is another case entirely.

I understand no one is perfect, and crazy nights happen, but after my first child (I don't plan on having another anytime soon, waiting a few years to get situated) I also understand that different people different lifestyles.

I just hate seeing young girls struggle when they should be enjoying their youth... ugh. Sorry. I just feel for the struggle.

DONT GET ME WRONG, I am a young mom. I just know I cannot have another baby right now, no matter how much I want another one.

But I praise you moms who survived it. You are stronger than me. Glad to see people can do it, and that if you are given a situation you can stand up and support your kids =]

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Why is it different if it is planned or unplanned if they don't have the money? I think it is worst when it is planned and they don't have the money. Teen moms can be great moms and do well but planning to have multiple kids with no money makes no sense regardless of age.

iluv2meow
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM

some are purposely doing it because they claim at such young age they rather be SAHM

TashaLav
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I agree and I see it done WAY too much not only by teens who have dont have the extra money but by grown ass adults! 
I find it sad that they're teens in an adult situation...I'm married, have a child, and another on the way but I must say sometimes I do wish I could still go out with friends! I couldn't imagine at 16(or younger or older) having to give that all up!  

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is it different if it is planned or unplanned if they don't have the money? I think it is worst when it is planned and they don't have the money. Teen moms can be great moms and do well but planning to have multiple kids with no money makes no sense regardless of age.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

Pregnancy%20ticker  
othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I agree

Rachellee12
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM

very true. I don't know why I explained that wrong. I think its okay for families young to plan to have another if they have the funding, however if they dont it is just as bad if not worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I agree

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)