Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no sex in almost 2 months!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
And I'm going insane!!!! DH has his reasons.....1- he is scared I'll get pregnant (our 3rd is 3.5 months, we had planned on only having 2 but I had some health issues and had to go off bc, and even though we used condoms and avoided my fertile time, I still ended up pregnant. I am currently on bc). 2- he has a crazy work schedule he works 7 days a week on swing shifts.
We could be having sex now.... He doesn't go into work for another 3hrs. Instead he is playing a videogame and I'm about to take a bath. I already tried tonight to get some...didn't work. Gah I'm going insane!!!!!

*Before you go and say he is cheating, he isn't. If he isn't with me he is at work (his paycheck reflects that). And I know he is attracted to me cuz he makes comments all the time. As well as grabbing my butt and whatnot.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Counseling. He is simply too lazy to convey his feelings and using being afraid of pregnancy as an excuse.

Have you gained weight (clearly you have after the baby, but did you gain a ton)? Often times men are not as attracted to their wives when the gained weight after a child. Remember sex is emotional AND PHYSICAL so physical attraction does play a role. Some sexy clothes are always a plus.

His constant up and down shifts could just be confusing his body. Most of us have sex at night. If he is used to being a work at night it might be hard for him to want to be with you at night even when hes not working. You can try romance thought the day. i do that with my DH. Cute pictures and flirty words are a nice build up for when he gets home. 

He could just be a little bored. Try spicing it up just a bit. i'm not saying go to a swiggers club or anything but just try some new things. Surprise him on his lunch break and just lay it on him like only you know how. Then when he gets home, you'll be the first thing he will be thinking of. 

As for right now I dare you to strip brass ass naked and go sit where ever he is. Pleasure yourself but dont be obvious about it, just open but very nonchalant. You'll be shocked how fast that game turns off and he Winker turns on ;]. my personal record is 1 minute, 34 seconds. Bet you cant beat it. 

Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM
I'm actually at a lower weight than I was when I got pregnant. I know he is tired and he knows how long its been. He just doesn't have the energy. I would totally go sit naked by him but when we have sex again I don't want a quickie (which is what it would be since he has to get ready for work in 15minutes.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Counseling. He is simply too lazy to convey his feelings and using being afraid of pregnancy as an excuse.

Have you gained weight (clearly you have after the baby, but did you gain a ton)? Often times men are not as attracted to their wives when the gained weight after a child. Remember sex is emotional AND PHYSICAL so physical attraction does play a role. Some sexy clothes are always a plus.

His constant up and down shifts could just be confusing his body. Most of us have sex at night. If he is used to being a work at night it might be hard for him to want to be with you at night even when hes not working. You can try romance thought the day. i do that with my DH. Cute pictures and flirty words are a nice build up for when he gets home. 

He could just be a little bored. Try spicing it up just a bit. i'm not saying go to a swiggers club or anything but just try some new things. Surprise him on his lunch break and just lay it on him like only you know how. Then when he gets home, you'll be the first thing he will be thinking of. 

As for right now I dare you to strip brass ass naked and go sit where ever he is. Pleasure yourself but dont be obvious about it, just open but very nonchalant. You'll be shocked how fast that game turns off and he Winker turns on ;]. my personal record is 1 minute, 34 seconds. Bet you cant beat it. 

rinaann
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM

im sorry

i cant imagine going two days, i couldnt deal with 2 months

Mare1180
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:43 PM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:39 PM
It's only like this until baby is sleeping through the night and in his own bed.

Quoting rinaann:

im sorry

i cant imagine going two days, i couldnt deal with 2 months

KWnavywife
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Try 8+ months......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM
We went....10mo. :( high risk pregnancy followed by our fear of getting pregnant before I got my birth control. Ae survived, but im glad the dry spell has ended ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)