Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

idk about other women, but if my.....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM
  • 41 Replies
5 moms liked this
If my dh cheated, in any way, with any woman, i wouldnt fight for him. Id let her have him. I wouldnt beat her ass, i wouldnt cry and ask him why, id simply throw up the peace sign, drive off, & never look back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I'm right there with you.  The next time he would see me is in court.

m3lissa_16
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM
6 moms liked this

It is always easy to see things this way before you experience it. Some women are strong enough to do this, but you never know until you have been there and done this. As with most things in life, it seems, this is the case.

LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. 

MonkeysGrammy
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

The only difference for me would be that I would cry! Then again, I do cry for just about everything, including commercials so I don't know if that counts. But nope, not worth fighting for something you'll never have all of!!

My World...My Life...My Boyz..

Bonez 8/3/91           Big Bear 4/13/94       Stinky 9/26/97giving dad card                bear with heart             ninja         (MonkeysDaddy)

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:19 PM

My husband knows that if I ver find out he has cheated he will be packing his things and leaving for ever.

GentleGoddess
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Me too. There is no way I would choose to be with him after he chose to be with someone else. That's a deal beaker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM
I wouldn't be packing, my husband would be ... His sh*t would be in a garbage bag on the sidewalk. And both cars are technically mine so he'd be up sh*ts crick without a paddle. Of course totally not worried about it. And he knows this and wouldn't play with fire.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
august_baby_09
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Quoting MonkeysGrammy:

The only difference for me would be that I would cry! Then again, I do cry for just about everything, including commercials so I don't know if that counts. But nope, not worth fighting for something you'll never have all of!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this

I used to think the same thing until my DH cheated on me with his little one night stand. I was strong enough to forgive him and worked through it. Why? Because I love him. We have come a long way and coudln't be happier. 

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Id be so hurt and I love him so much.  I cant imagine just being able to shut that off.  I cant say what I would do.

ShesALady
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM
That was pretty much me but I cried. I never begged for him to stay. His ass was out the day of and I never looked back. But I still cried and I demanded answers from him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)