Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my df is jealous of my best friend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Ive known my best friend for about 5yrs. Hes always helped me out and been there when i needed him. Ive always been honest with df about my relationship with bf. He knows he gave me 3000 when i needed to move last year, and got me an awesome job with local gov. Bf and i hang out all the time, and talk on the phone at least 3 times a day. In the last year hes probably given me about 5000, and a ton of gifts based solely on friendship. Well ive noticed every time i mention his name to df he gets this look and just says uhah. Today i was having some car trouble so i called bf, he came over, left his car and took mine to the shop. I took his car and ran some errands. I ended up stopping by df job, and when be walked me out to tbe car, he flipped! We argued. I dont see the issue. He knows were not having sex. Bf has a gf what do y'all think
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:19 PM
That's a pretty nice friend you have.
Has it ever gone further?
Have you ever felt having feelings for him? That's crazy to me. If my best guy friend was like yours I'd marry him in a heart beat
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM

If it works for you it works for you. Personally I don't see a problem with it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM
When we first met, we attempted a drunken hook up lol. We ended in the bathroom with him holding my hair. Nothing ever happened. We've been best friends ever since. That was way befor df.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's a pretty nice friend you have.

Has it ever gone further?

Have you ever felt having feelings for him? That's crazy to me. If my best guy friend was like yours I'd marry him in a heart beat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)