• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All she wants is my drugs!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
I went to the dr because I've been in a lot of pain. The dr gave me some strong pain meds. As soon as my friend/girl next door found out what I got she starting blowing up my phone wanting me to give her some. I thought wtf I need these and you just want them to get high of off. Well after I didn't answer after the fith time she called she left me a message asking for four benedryl two for her and one for each of her kids. Wow now she's wanting to drug her kids. There is been so much going on besides that. I don't think I want much of anything to do with her anymore. She drinks a lot and has problems with it. She has men
Coming in and out. I feel bad for her kids I love then to death. She really needs a wake up call
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy01
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
How does she know what kind of pain meds you have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessiejem
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Call child services and hide your drugs !!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Im confused. Does she want benedryl, like because her and her kids have allergies? Or does she want your pain killers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM
I told her what was wrong and what the dr gave me. I though she was a friend but after everything that's been going on around her I'm staring to second guess it

Quoting Sassy01:

How does she know what kind of pain meds you have.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

benedryl isn't a narcotic she can just get that at the gas station, i am not following.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM
She wants my pain pills. And i didn't give her any she wanted the other just to put her kids asleep. And to drug herself

Quoting Anonymous:

Im confused. Does she want benedryl, like because her and her kids have allergies? Or does she want your pain killers?

MrsImperfect
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM
My step mom does that shit. If you get hurt tooth pulled whatever and get pain meds she wants to buy them off of you. I told her she's a pill addict and she needs help and everyone thought that was mean of me-- whatever! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM
I'd count my pills. You never know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellanoelsmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Be cautious about taking any pain pills from a dr. First check to see if they are addictive. I have heard of people becoming addicted to opiates in as little as a week or two. Unless your dying its not worth it.
If it is a non narcotic she wouldn't want it so be careful and don't give her any. She will want more and you could get into trouble too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabirch88
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:30 PM

My mother in law is that way. Makes me insane!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)