Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant believe some people..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

So my friend adds someone who she thought was her sister on BBM. One number off. She tells this person some pretty personal stuff and sends them pictures of her daughter. This person goes along with it and pretends to be her sister. Today she finds out that her sister never had her on BBM. She is now scared. This person wont tell her who they are, and is saying some pretty gross things to her. She is frightened and isnt sure what to do. All she has is their BBM pin. So if anyone wants to mess around with this persons head, like theyve been doing to my friend, their BBM is 27AC1858.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chiquis
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM
2 moms liked this
*sigh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM
BBM?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chiquis
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Black berry messenger

Quoting Mare1180:

BBM?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Damn it! I just got rid of my BB! there are some pretty sick asses on BBM! I'm so sorry for your sis!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Damn it! I just got rid of my BB! there are some pretty sick asses on BBM! I'm so sorry for your sis!

I cant believe this person just sat back and pretended to be someone they werent. Let her send pictures of her two year old daughter, tell them secrets, etc. This person now knows a lot of personal info about her. Its so gross.

Trixi.VonLace
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
That's ridiculous! Who would do that? I still have some friends from BBM that I keep in touch with through yahoo, I'm gonna give them this sickos pin.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I cant believe this person just sat back and pretended to be someone they werent. Let her send pictures of her two year old daughter, tell them secrets, etc. This person now knows a lot of personal info about her. Its so gross.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

She says thank you. Maybe someone will freak them out enough where they wont want to do something like that ever again.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

That's ridiculous! Who would do that? I still have some friends from BBM that I keep in touch with through yahoo, I'm gonna give them this sickos pin.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Can she go to the police station? Maybe they can find out who it is?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I don't think they have any way to track BBM pins. It could be anyone, anywhere in the world

Quoting Anonymous:

Can she go to the police station? Maybe they can find out who it is?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)