Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some help, please for my best friend in the world - Someone who helps hide battered women and children

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

My best friend has a daughter. The daughter's father is insane. He tried to murder my best friend when she was pregnant, with his child, and he tried to kill her many many times. She has full custody right now. He gets "supervised" visitation and phone calls only. He attempted to kill his daughter when she was 7 yrs old. He has been verbally abusing and emotionally abusing the child on the phone, and berates her. Her father paid for a very good expensive lawyer and she went before a judge trying to get those rights revoked. The judge is saying he wants to hear from the girl, and is considering giving HIM 3 days a week! The judge would not allow the lawyer to talk.

My friend is sure he is going to kill her. My friend is sure he is going to kill his daughter too if given the chance. Her best chance is to RUN NOW. But I need an organization in New Jersey, I need a phone number to call, I need someone to help her change her name, the child's name, and help them hide and run. Please, does anyone know of an organization before he kills one or both of them? I would let them come here no problem, but he knows OF me, and we talk on the phone and if the judge pulled phone records they might come here looking for them! I am soooo soooooo scared for her. This is not a joke. Please, anyone work for an organization that can hide her and her child, get them new names, etc? I am terrified for them.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Bump please?

lexismama11
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:07 PM
What state does she live in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chickensmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Shelters hide women
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM

New Jersey

lexismama11
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Oh sorry missed the part that said nj
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM

BUMP!

lexismama11
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:09 PM
If she had the money and was willing to fly I would help but I live in mo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_to_be08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FranciRed
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:10 PM
All the advice I can give, is get her to the nearest battered womens shelter ASAP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)