Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cps worthy??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
Ok. I got wind that a very close friend of mine has been doing/taking "bathsalts". Which I guess is apparently like crystal meth. I have noticed her behavior lately. She has been very paranoid, thinks everyone is out to get her and thinks every electronic she owns is bugged. She told her youngest to 'shut the fuck up today'. She hasn't physically hurt them, but I still think something needs to be done? What would you do in this type of situation?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chuckydoodle
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

If you honeslty believe she is using meth, you need to make at least a call. That is one of the most dangerous drugs out there. 

MyraEllen
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM
That stuff is even more lethal than meth. A guy in our town went nuts and shot himself high on that crap.

Call CPS. Most kids stuck with active addicts are suffering. I've seen addicts get better, prove themselves and get their kids back. Maybe this mom needs a wakeup call before she dies and leaves her kids without a mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Call cps. My neighbors were into the bathsalts and the woman's poor son was so neglected. They didn't know where he was when the cops busted through their door. ( It was all over the news here ).. Thank god someone saved him. You should help her children because it won't be long before she is not there for them at all. I have been around drugs. I know when it is BAD. I have seen what these bathsalts do to people. 

Do the right thing. Help her by saving her children and pushing her to save herself. JMO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Thank you all! I believe I will, I just feel really bad doing it. Ya know. She has never done something so stupid!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:14 PM
It's not illegal. Sadly..if this is the only issue cps probably won't/can't do much.
Kandiface
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Bath salts? Seriously? How the hell?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Its legal??? How sad!

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not illegal. Sadly..if this is the only issue cps probably won't/can't do much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:16 PM
I'm not exactly sure what it is...

Quoting Kandiface:

Bath salts? Seriously? How the hell?!
Tinkerbellmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM

If she's doing drugs, especially meth, you need to report it to CPS.

MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:20 PM
It is legal but I would think cps can still act. There are lots of things that are technically legal that will still get your kids taken away. Being drunk all the time is legal, but you can bet cps will take your kids if you are.

I would definitely call. And if they don't do anything, wait til you know she's on it and call the cops. They won't be able to arrest her, but at least there will be a credible documented report about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)