Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

abort or adopt according to him, there is no other option.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
While we have been careful and using multiple forms of birth control, i may be pregnant. I have an appointment to find out for sure in about a week. Dh says abort or adopt. We, specifically I, cannot handle the stress of another child according to him. I would rather handle the stress of a 4th child than the stress of aborting or going through the adoption process. Am I scared? Absolutely. Our youngest is a little over 1 yr old. I have a weak uterus from back to back pregnancies. If my dr says my body can't handle it, I'd have an abortion but if the entire issue can be solved by bedrest and my support system, i'm game. I'll do the weekly high risk appts and the bedrest and everything else necessary to avoid an abortion that is not medically necessary. I understand this is a decision that needs to be from both of us, but i cannot and will not put myself through that emotional ringer if i can avoid it. Ughh... I just needed to vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortiaRose
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Having the child might be harder, you just might not be able to see it right now, cuz your body wants to keep the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittney28
by Brittney on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:36 PM
3 moms liked this
You have another option, leave him!!!! He's your husband and he should stick by you. It's your body and its your choice.. good luck in whatever you do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnmo3bb
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:36 PM

*HUGS* Hope you get good results so you don't have to make a tough decision! Bed rest isn't fun but it is worth it in the end! You might be stressing too soon though!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:38 PM
I WANT another baby though, we just wanted to wait a few extra years and have my dr tell me it's safe before we planned a pregnancy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Wtf? Use a condom. How do you use multiple bc and still get pregnant? BS!
alibrezzy154
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:40 PM

your body your baby.

Junesmommy18
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Wtf? Use a condom. How do you use multiple bc and still get pregnant? BS!

I'm sure things can happen Anonymous... Nothing is completely impossible. Imo.
marchantmom06
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:40 PM
3 moms liked this
So you incorrectly used multiple birth controls after making a decision that you wouldn't have more children.
If you have three already who will raise them and care for them if you are on bed rest the next 9 months??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:40 PM
If its the pregnancy that is so difficult then why would you go through all that to put the baby up for adoption. BS!

Quoting Anonymous:

I WANT another baby though, we just wanted to wait a few extra years and have my dr tell me it's safe before we planned a pregnancy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jperry86
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
If you don't want to abort, DONT and DONT let anyone, not even your husband, bully you. Part of the pro-choice movement is also being able to CHOOSE TO KEEP your baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)