Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fishing for compliments....imo

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is sad !

It doesn't matter what you look like, how pretty you are if you have to ask for compliments.

Not "does this look ok" type but the "rate me" kind. The low self esteem you are showing by begging for compliments makes you loom tacky and ugly!

You're as beautiful as YOU want to be. So be proud of YOU. Dont bet for others approval!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Replies (21-25):
nellyb118
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Um kay.

Quoting Ireallydontcare:

Wow, with an attitude like that, no wonder you get the replies that you do.

Quoting nellyb118:

Who cares. I hate when big fat girls post and everyone tells them how beautiful they are. But if I posted a picture everyone would bash because I'm thin and decent looking.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:45 AM

good

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Why does it have to mean you have low self esteem to participate in or create a rate me post? I think most people do it for fun, not because they have really low self esteem. 

HadleyAzure
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:55 AM

There are very beautiful thin women on here who no one bashes. lol Big fat girls can be beautiful too though. You have honestly never seen a larger woman with a pretty face ?

Quoting nellyb118:

Um kay.

Quoting Ireallydontcare:

Wow, with an attitude like that, no wonder you get the replies that you do.

Quoting nellyb118:

Who cares. I hate when big fat girls post and everyone tells them how beautiful they are. But if I posted a picture everyone would bash because I'm thin and decent looking.

GomezMami2908
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Agreed.

But...in this site it depends...you can be overweight and do the 'rate me' thing and most will applaud you and give you 100 compliments.

If you look like a supermodel and do the same thing then you are a superficial bitch who is totally insecure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)