Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

picture may offend!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
3 moms liked this

i dont know how small it it but it say

"why is it when you wife or girlfriend gets pregnant.All of her friends rub her belly and say "congratulations"......but no one rubs your dick and says "good job"

haha hubby sent it to me i think its funny.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Holztastic
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:03 AM
3 moms liked this

I think it's funny... but everyone who rubbed my belly when I was pregnant got the shit slapped out of them, lol. One very dumb stranger touched me in the store when I was about 6 months along, and I broke her nose. Gut reaction, it happened before I could think. I almost got an assault charge out of it. Seriously, WHY do people think that's okay?!

ChelleBoo23
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Lol I have to show this to my hubby

Mare1180
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM
hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Here's a bigger one..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM
i feel ya i hate people touching my belly besides my hubby and kids

Quoting Holztastic:

I think it's funny... but everyone who rubbed my belly when I was pregnant got the shit slapped out of them, lol. One very dumb stranger touched me in the store when I was about 6 months along, and I broke her nose. Gut reaction, it happened before I could think. I almost got an assault charge out of it. Seriously, WHY do people think that's okay?!

militarywife09
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM
o.O you almost got an assult charge? She touched you first. Having a big belly doesn't mean people should be allowed to come and touch without a consequence. Jeez.

Anyway thats funny op! I personally didn't care when people did that to me, I guess becuase it happened like twice. Lol

Quoting Holztastic:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM
thank you! i posted it from my cell phone

Quoting Anonymous:

Here's a bigger one..

xXxLillithxXx
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Lmao. My husband is always telling me "Your Welcome" He was so proud of himself when we found out we were expecting finally then when we found out it was my long awaited girl he went on and on.

JBbean
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Hahahaa that's cute.

jarkrt
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Lmao! I gotta send this to my DH. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)