Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate my mom and guess what

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM
  • 2 Replies
My mom has walked out on me 4 times in the past 4 years for caries reason. I got pregnant was the first time. I wouldn't change the name was the 2 nd time. The 3 and 4 we have no clue except she's nuts. I'm feed up with it. She leaves talks crap about how I'm a bad mom and I beat my kid and I shouldn't have anymore. I hear this right after I had a miscarriage. Wont tell me where my brother is living. He's autistic and lives in a group home. And my aunts told me I will not be told where he is unless I have a relationship with my mom!!!!! Hello dumbasses her walked out on me. She also flipped out on my DS father saying that they gave me her number and now I'm harrassing her. Which was untrue. I just don't know what to do. I want so bad to be done and say screw you but at the same time its my mom. She acts like nothing happened like it should just pick up from a year ago. ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Schleetle
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM
I'm sorry. Maybe try to be civil enough to just get through it, but keep yourself from getting too close.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amyinthesky
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:02 AM

My mom is so much alike I almost want to give you her number so they can have tea. I understand not wanting to let go because she is your mom and all that is suppose to entail but she does not sound like much of one. You are better off without her but I know that you can't do this because of your brother. I don't know what to tell you hun, I'm sorry you have to go through this. Some people shouldn't have children and she seems to be one of them she doesn't deserve them. I hope things work out somehow. If you ever want to talk drop me a line.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN