Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im hungry :(

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:24 AM
  • 2 Replies

For the past couple nights I have been going to bed without eatting actual dinner... I will have something after the kids go to bed, if I myself am still awake... I feed them dinner first and if they are still hungry they get more, I will never deny my child food even if that means I dont get to eat.. 3 nights ago I made chicken nuggets ( skinless chicken breast cut into chuncks breaded and fried) with some smiles .... all of the boys (3) wanted more of everything I thought I made enough but when all was said and done there was nothing left... 2 nights ago I made cheeseburger maccaroni, 2 boxes of macn cheese and 1.5lbs of meat... that should have been more than enough but after the kids and DF ate there was a spoonful left.............. I lied to DF and said that oh yea I ate.. I often tell him I ate or I am not hungry when all the food is eatten .... tonight for dinner was flat steak things that I sliced into strips and marinated in whatever with perogies and corn... after everyone ate there was some perogies left.. 

We dont have the food to make more at night than what is made and usually after everyone goes to bed if I am hungry I get like a piece of toast with peanut butter on it

BabyFetus Ticker

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:32 AM

You need to make sure you eat or you wont have the energy to keep up with the kids! If you have to go for toast at least eat more of it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

You need to make sure you eat or you wont have the energy to keep up with the kids! If you have to go for toast at least eat more of it!

I agree.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured