Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

any Ideals for birthday party

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

so my son is going to be one year old in Dec. we were thinking chuck e cheese but its way to much money and to packed. we want to have something in doors but not at our home. the theme is going to be monkeys. there is going to be about 10 to 20 all the kids are older then my son. so something fun but something cheap. please throw things out there and we are also in Phoenix,  Az if that helps

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
funmommy123
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:35 AM
I'm not sure what is all out there in AZ, but I think chuck e cheese for a 1yr old is a little much. He won't be able to play any of the games, so not doing it there is a good idea. Is there like a bounce house place you can reserve you party at? Over here they have a bounce house place & it's pretty decent price. Adults can play for free with their little ones lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funmommy123
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I know he would still be too little to jump around, but you can let him crawl around & bounce with him.

Quoting funmommy123:

I'm not sure what is all out there in AZ, but I think chuck e cheese for a 1yr old is a little much. He won't be able to play any of the games, so not doing it there is a good idea. Is there like a bounce house place you can reserve you party at? Over here they have a bounce house place & it's pretty decent price. Adults can play for free with their little ones lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Quoting funmommy123:

Just looked up the bounce house place out here and its over $200 for 15 kids and there is no way im paying that when there is only going to be 6 to 8 kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)