Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I let my kid pee in public wherever whenever!!!*heyguesswhat!?*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 608 Replies
12 moms liked this
I let my newly 2 year old pee whenever wherever. Public bathrooms are usually gross. If I know the bathroom is going to be nasty I just open the car door and have him pee under the car. If the bathroom at the park is to far away he pees on a tree..... We use bathrooms if they are clean and avaliable but if not, he pisses wherever

Today he had to pee and waited till the last second so he peed outside the car at the hair salon.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM
88 moms liked this
Way to teach bad habits. Don't be surprised if he gets arrested for it as an adult.
Didn't mean to post anon. - irishstarz
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM
40 moms liked this

You're special.  You're very, very special.

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM
10 moms liked this

That is asking for an embarrassing situation later on...either for you or him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:20 AM
5 moms liked this
That's how we potty trained my oldests. Hes now 9 and still pees outside at home. My dd 3 has dropped her pants in the front yard a couple times. Her theory is, I won't pee my pants if I pee outside.
jayme1978
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:22 AM
18 moms liked this
LOL teach that little man better habits. That's all fine and good in the backyard at home but you're going to be sorry you're teaching him that eventually. I'm thinking recess in preschool.
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:22 AM
7 moms liked this
Hey when nature calls right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
renijazzysmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:23 AM
8 moms liked this
Gross.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misery_Stitches
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:25 AM
2 moms liked this

I started off doing something similar due to the fact that we did EC, but now we use toilets - unless there is no toilet near.

I do the EC hold for toilets that look gross so he doesnt touch them at all.

ETA coz people keep asking what EC is...

Someone else answered earlier with this which is pretty spot on!

EC is Elimination Communication.  It is taking the infant/child's ques about when they need to go allowing them to be diaper free.  It is not potty training- it is reading your child's cues and teaching them to go on command to make the use of diapers rare or non-existant.   www.diaperfreebaby.org

Proud to be from

GomezMami2908
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:26 AM
64 moms liked this

The world is not a urinal.

Plus, even if public bathrooms are gross boys/men are lucky to have dicks and stand and don't have to do it mission impossible style over the damn toilet like women/girls...so what is the point of having him not pee in a public urinal or toilet?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:40 AM
41 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how we potty trained my oldests. Hes now 9 and still pees outside at home. My dd 3 has dropped her pants in the front yard a couple times. Her theory is, I won't pee my pants if I pee outside.

you need to teach your sons once they reach a certain age they shouldnt do that. that you CAN be arrested and sometimes a person WILL  have to register as a sex offender . yes you can  become a sex offender for pissing in public and it is tech against the law to piss in public anyways

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured