Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I let my kid pee in public wherever whenever!!!*heyguesswhat!?*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I let my newly 2 year old pee whenever wherever. Public bathrooms are usually gross. If I know the bathroom is going to be nasty I just open the car door and have him pee under the car. If the bathroom at the park is to far away he pees on a tree..... We use bathrooms if they are clean and avaliable but if not, he pisses wherever

Today he had to pee and waited till the last second so he peed outside the car at the hair salon.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:36 AM
5 moms liked this
are u actually proud of raising your child to act like an animal?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:38 AM
6 moms liked this
i really wish that people had to apply and be approved in order to reproduce. wed have less moron parents in the world..
MrsImperfect
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:38 AM
I find my kids a toilet no matter what. Very rarely we have to pull one of those. That's for emergencies. Having them piss all over the place will just teach them no self respect or manners or decency.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:45 AM
3 moms liked this

oh nice and classy... typical cafe-mom lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:51 AM
7 moms liked this

Letting them pee in your yard at home on private property is one thing but just letting him pee where ever he wants is disrespectful to everyone around you and just a wee bit trashy, if you that concerned with how sanitary a public restroom is then maybe you should start carry wet naps and or disinfectant with you rather than teaching your child bad habits while being classless and disrespectful to society in general, way to multi task , heathen

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this
You're disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:01 AM
My Dh pees outside but he works outdoors and doesn't have access to a bathroom all the time.
AnnieMcD
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:08 AM
10 moms liked this
You know I've had a 2 year old boy and strangely enough we never had to lethim pee "where ever whenever" ... he peed at home or in the public bathroom..because here's a thought for you, it's my job as his mother that he learns correct behavior. Sorry lady, I really don't want to be walking down the street walk through a puddle and smell like your kid's piss all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Ok you know what I'm going to give you credit. You're right it is your property. And he's 9. Please also note that I said a guy: sorry I assumed that meant an ADULT guy. Not a kid. But when that kid grows up thinking that it's ok to pee in the bushes just because there's no where else, now as an adult, I'm just supposed to ignore his penis and say it's ok? No. Even a WOMAN. I do not want to see ANYONE'S private parts. In a bush or not! And I'm sorry your husband does not have a bathroom, but they have these cool things called portapotties. They're so cool in that they're portable. I'll be he could even buy one on Ebay. Just sayin'.

And of course I don't have statistics. I'm not going to lie and make stuff up to sound interesting or right, but yes it does happen. And I'm not saying that it's right. But it is illegal to urinate in public. That's enough said. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I know what indecent exposure is, I wasn't born yesterday. Call the cops on my 9 year old I'm sure the cop will laugh in your face HE'S IN MY YARD MY PROPERTY.

And lets go back to the sex offender bullshit. I want to see some statistics on that!! O and what the hell is my husband and his employees supposed to do when their out working the fields? Drop everything drive 30 mins to town just to take a leak? Ya pry not.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG are you kidding me?! If a guy's penis is hanging out of his pants, I don't care what he's doing with it, I'm calling the police. It is clearly against the law for ANYONE to pee in public!!!!! Even a girl!!!!! It's called indecent exposure!!!!!! Google it sometime.

Quoting Anonymous:

LMFAO A SEX OFFENDER? Yeah ok, what's the statistics on that? Their not pissing wherever whenever they want, they do it at home while playing outside. I'm sure no one gives a rats ass. My kids are shy about their goods so I don't see them whipping it out in public and getting arrested anytime soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how we potty trained my oldests. Hes now 9 and still pees outside at home. My dd 3 has dropped her pants in the front yard a couple times. Her theory is, I won't pee my pants if I pee outside.

you need to teach your sons once they reach a certain age they shouldnt do that. that you CAN be arrested and sometimes a person WILL  have to register as a sex offender . yes you can  become a sex offender for pissing in public and it is tech against the law to piss in public anyways

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:44 AM
2 moms liked this
So I'll go tell all these farmers that they need to install porta potties on all there fields so my DH and his employees aren't turned into sex offenders? Ha I'll get right on that. I'm guessing you live in the city that has a bathroom on every corner. And the next time my kids have to pee on a road trip and were 30 miles from the next town Ill tell them to wet themselves so they don't turn into sex offenders. Around here the cops have better things to do. They would laugh if someone called the cops saying my DH or his employees were taking a leak in the field.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok you know what I'm going to give you credit. You're right it is your property. And he's 9. Please also note that I said a guy: sorry I assumed that meant an ADULT guy. Not a kid. But when that kid grows up thinking that it's ok to pee in the bushes just because there's no where else, now as an adult, I'm just supposed to ignore his penis and say it's ok? No. Even a WOMAN. I do not want to see ANYONE'S private parts. In a bush or not! And I'm sorry your husband does not have a bathroom, but they have these cool things called portapotties. They're so cool in that they're portable. I'll be he could even buy one on Ebay. Just sayin'.

And of course I don't have statistics. I'm not going to lie and make stuff up to sound interesting or right, but yes it does happen. And I'm not saying that it's right. But it is illegal to urinate in public. That's enough said. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I know what indecent exposure is, I wasn't born yesterday. Call the cops on my 9 year old I'm sure the cop will laugh in your face HE'S IN MY YARD MY PROPERTY.

And lets go back to the sex offender bullshit. I want to see some statistics on that!! O and what the hell is my husband and his employees supposed to do when their out working the fields? Drop everything drive 30 mins to town just to take a leak? Ya pry not.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG are you kidding me?! If a guy's penis is hanging out of his pants, I don't care what he's doing with it, I'm calling the police. It is clearly against the law for ANYONE to pee in public!!!!! Even a girl!!!!! It's called indecent exposure!!!!!! Google it sometime.

Quoting Anonymous:

LMFAO A SEX OFFENDER? Yeah ok, what's the statistics on that? Their not pissing wherever whenever they want, they do it at home while playing outside. I'm sure no one gives a rats ass. My kids are shy about their goods so I don't see them whipping it out in public and getting arrested anytime soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how we potty trained my oldests. Hes now 9 and still pees outside at home. My dd 3 has dropped her pants in the front yard a couple times. Her theory is, I won't pee my pants if I pee outside.

you need to teach your sons once they reach a certain age they shouldnt do that. that you CAN be arrested and sometimes a person WILL  have to register as a sex offender . yes you can  become a sex offender for pissing in public and it is tech against the law to piss in public anyways

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)