Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I let my kid pee in public wherever whenever!!!*heyguesswhat!?*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I let my newly 2 year old pee whenever wherever. Public bathrooms are usually gross. If I know the bathroom is going to be nasty I just open the car door and have him pee under the car. If the bathroom at the park is to far away he pees on a tree..... We use bathrooms if they are clean and avaliable but if not, he pisses wherever

Today he had to pee and waited till the last second so he peed outside the car at the hair salon.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Replies (151-160):
ems_34
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how we potty trained my oldests. Hes now 9 and still pees outside at home. My dd 3 has dropped her pants in the front yard a couple times. Her theory is, I won't pee my pants if I pee outside.

you need to teach your sons once they reach a certain age they shouldnt do that. that you CAN be arrested and sometimes a person WILL  have to register as a sex offender . yes you can  become a sex offender for pissing in public and it is tech against the law to piss in public anyways

GODDAMN! I can't believe all these posts like this.  I think they know to tell them it's not accepted by society.  geesh...use common sense ppl!!!

the OP and others like her, including me are just saying when the need arrises and the bathrooms are unuseable or too far away, we let em pee right there or behind some trees or bushes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM
I hope someone calls the cops on you!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM
I bet all the pedophiles out there really love getting a look at that..
metalhealthmom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM
That's gross. It's one thing if there's a special circumstance. One my uncle was locked out of the house and he had to go so he peed by the woods outside.

I don't understand why you would let your kids do it in like, your yard. They can go inside to use the bathroom. Teach them friggin' manners!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iloveclay
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:50 PM
2 moms liked this
So public bathrooms are disgusting.. I guess its better to just spread your child's bacteria all over town?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I think for the majority of it, you guys are over reacting. Would you really call the cops on a 2 yr old peeing? That says alot about YOU .I have 2 sons. They pee in the yard all the time and I see no problem with that, its my yard. Now, I have talked to them about when we have company we don't do that, etc. My youngest boy is still pretty young and there's been a few times he will pee when we have people over. But he's a toddler, he's learning whats appropriate and again, its my yard!
Also, there has been like 2 times I've got my boys peeing in public. One I didn't know they had to go til they were going. Again, TODDLERS. I had a talk with them -again, they're at the LEARNING age. Man, I flippin dare anyone to call the cops on my 2 yr old!!! At tht age, it isn't something perverse or dirty, they're innocent and niave. Its us adults who make things bigger or worse than need be. Its a flippin teaching moment. Gahhh. Some of you need to freakin chill.
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:50 PM

You realize that YOU can get in trouble for that right? Since you are the adult and are allowing them to do that, you can get charged with public urination and indecent exposure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM

slapping forehead

Rocker.Mom.07
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

lol K. I just went with diapers until they were fully potty trained...

fairy_fan
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

In answer to your misinformation, YES, KIDS can be arrested for urination in public/indecent exposure, even on private property, if someone else can see them.  My OS was at my best friends house.  He was outside with her OS.  My best friends house is surrounded by trees.  The boys didn't think a thing about and urinated outside in the trees instead of going inside.  The neighbor saw them from her bedroom window and called the police.  The boys were taken to the juvenile detention center and held for a few hours.  They then had to go to court and the ONLY reason that they did not get in a shit load of trouble is that the neighbor admitted she could only see them from the side, saw the urine stream, but did not see any of their private parts.  Had the neighbor been actually able to see their penises, they would have been charged with indecent exposure, which is a sex crime, and being that they were 14 and 16, it was up to the judge if they were considered adults or minors, which would have made them have to register as sex offenders if they were considered adults.  It didn't matter that they were on private property when seen.  It only mattered that they were seen by someone else.

9 years old or 16 years old, it doesn't matter.  If someone sees it, they can be in trouble.  In fact, while I was typing this, my neighbor came to the door to talk to DH and he is a retired cop.  I asked him what the laws are on little kids.  He said public urination, meaning outside of a designated restroom, is illegal for any and all in this state.  He said under the age of 10 it is usually CPS involvment and the parents are the ones in trouble.  It doesn't matter if it is private or public property.     

Quoting Anonymous:

I know what indecent exposure is, I wasn't born yesterday. Call the cops on my 9 year old I'm sure the cop will laugh in your face HE'S IN MY YARD MY PROPERTY.

And lets go back to the sex offender bullshit. I want to see some statistics on that!! O and what the hell is my husband and his employees supposed to do when their out working the fields? Drop everything drive 30 mins to town just to take a leak? Ya pry not.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG are you kidding me?! If a guy's penis is hanging out of his pants, I don't care what he's doing with it, I'm calling the police. It is clearly against the law for ANYONE to pee in public!!!!! Even a girl!!!!! It's called indecent exposure!!!!!! Google it sometime.

Quoting Anonymous:

LMFAO A SEX OFFENDER? Yeah ok, what's the statistics on that? Their not pissing wherever whenever they want, they do it at home while playing outside. I'm sure no one gives a rats ass. My kids are shy about their goods so I don't see them whipping it out in public and getting arrested anytime soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how we potty trained my oldests. Hes now 9 and still pees outside at home. My dd 3 has dropped her pants in the front yard a couple times. Her theory is, I won't pee my pants if I pee outside.

you need to teach your sons once they reach a certain age they shouldnt do that. that you CAN be arrested and sometimes a person WILL  have to register as a sex offender . yes you can  become a sex offender for pissing in public and it is tech against the law to piss in public anyways

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.  ~Mark Twain

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured