Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I let my kid pee in public wherever whenever!!!*heyguesswhat!?*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I let my newly 2 year old pee whenever wherever. Public bathrooms are usually gross. If I know the bathroom is going to be nasty I just open the car door and have him pee under the car. If the bathroom at the park is to far away he pees on a tree..... We use bathrooms if they are clean and avaliable but if not, he pisses wherever

Today he had to pee and waited till the last second so he peed outside the car at the hair salon.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Good for you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:17 AM

No this is not good. Public bathrooms can be gross but for a boy as someone has stated doesn't have to sit down. Check this post out

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/16458183/I_was_at_the_playground_and

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:22 AM
10 moms liked this

and that's why guys think they can whip it out wherever. i have a baby girl and thats the last thing i want her to see. sorry. i called the cops on someone for doing that.

hollydaze1974
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this
We only have one bathroom, and if DH is in there for awhile, DS is welcome to go in the corner of the yard....we have an eight ft fence. I would not let him go just anywhere though....tot will be allowed the same thing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this
LMFAO A SEX OFFENDER? Yeah ok, what's the statistics on that? Their not pissing wherever whenever they want, they do it at home while playing outside. I'm sure no one gives a rats ass. My kids are shy about their goods so I don't see them whipping it out in public and getting arrested anytime soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how we potty trained my oldests. Hes now 9 and still pees outside at home. My dd 3 has dropped her pants in the front yard a couple times. Her theory is, I won't pee my pants if I pee outside.

you need to teach your sons once they reach a certain age they shouldnt do that. that you CAN be arrested and sometimes a person WILL  have to register as a sex offender . yes you can  become a sex offender for pissing in public and it is tech against the law to piss in public anyways

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:12 AM
8 moms liked this

OMG are you kidding me?! If a guy's penis is hanging out of his pants, I don't care what he's doing with it, I'm calling the police. It is clearly against the law for ANYONE to pee in public!!!!! Even a girl!!!!! It's called indecent exposure!!!!!! Google it sometime.

Quoting Anonymous:

LMFAO A SEX OFFENDER? Yeah ok, what's the statistics on that? Their not pissing wherever whenever they want, they do it at home while playing outside. I'm sure no one gives a rats ass. My kids are shy about their goods so I don't see them whipping it out in public and getting arrested anytime soon!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how we potty trained my oldests. Hes now 9 and still pees outside at home. My dd 3 has dropped her pants in the front yard a couple times. Her theory is, I won't pee my pants if I pee outside.

you need to teach your sons once they reach a certain age they shouldnt do that. that you CAN be arrested and sometimes a person WILL  have to register as a sex offender . yes you can  become a sex offender for pissing in public and it is tech against the law to piss in public anyways

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I know what indecent exposure is, I wasn't born yesterday. Call the cops on my 9 year old I'm sure the cop will laugh in your face HE'S IN MY YARD MY PROPERTY.

And lets go back to the sex offender bullshit. I want to see some statistics on that!! O and what the hell is my husband and his employees supposed to do when their out working the fields? Drop everything drive 30 mins to town just to take a leak? Ya pry not.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG are you kidding me?! If a guy's penis is hanging out of his pants, I don't care what he's doing with it, I'm calling the police. It is clearly against the law for ANYONE to pee in public!!!!! Even a girl!!!!! It's called indecent exposure!!!!!! Google it sometime.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

USCmomax4
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

wow.. classy!

3pippings
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish my son would water the trees.

TygerLily62
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:32 AM
1 mom liked this

What wonderful traits you're instilling in him! And at such a young age! Bravo!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN