Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you eat pizza open this

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

if you eat pizza, what are other types of businesses that you sometimes go to? No grocery shops,bars,or places that sell food. But do you visit craft stores,mini-golf places, car washes, what??? I need to get some ideas for my job on what sort of places to call.Thank you!

To clarify---

I work for an advertising place. What we do is produce flyer's that feature the pizza shops menu and a few local businesses. I set the appts for my boss to go talk to the businesses and get them to buy an ad on the flyer.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
Emily18234
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:03 AM
The zoo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:06 AM

ooh!  good one!

also, wildlife sanctuary, amusement parks, splash parks, little league ballparks/soccer complexes, gymnastic/martial arts studios

Quoting Emily18234:

The zoo

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Im guessing its marketing her place of work but she obviously cant advertize her pizza place at another place that sells food!

That's what I got from the post.

OP to answer: childrens clothing stores, grown folks clothing stores.  I don't get out too much, lol.  But I've seen a few spots where independent vendors can sell their food at clubs.  They make some handy business come let out, when folks are stumbling in to the parking lot conteplating a late night meal.

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, but if you don't eat pizza - you don't know the secret handshake, so you don't get the full experience at those places.

Quoting bmw29:

It's not like people that eat pizza are in some freaking secret pizza club. LMAO We go everywhere people that don't like pizza go.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/387292_2884772599754_1273299282_33296172_1842233479_n.jpg

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Your correct, in a way.

I work for an advertising place. What we do is produce flyer's that feature the pizza shops menu and a few local businesses. I set the appts for my boss to go talk to the businesses and get them to buy an ad.

I'm having troubles with this particular project, so I thought maybe a few new ideas of where to look might help!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Im guessing its marketing her place of work but she obviously cant advertize her pizza place at another place that sells food!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I go to a lot of consignment shops myself, and just figured I would bump the post

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Well, that's true but I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that. :( The first rule of pizza club....

Quoting Randi02:

Yeah, but if you don't eat pizza - you don't know the secret handshake, so you don't get the full experience at those places.

Quoting bmw29:

It's not like people that eat pizza are in some freaking secret pizza club. LMAO We go everywhere people that don't like pizza go.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DylansMommyXo
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:31 AM
I am confused...
Not_A_Native
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Keep in mind that a lot of pizzas are purchased by teens - so laser tag places, indoor bungee jumping/parachute places, trendy (cheap) clothing stores, skateboard parks, ice arenas, and so on.

strontium
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:35 AM

uhhh.

I eat pizza and I frequent pet stores I dont think that is a very good bet though... piaaz and pets dont have much to do with one another... video game shops may be a good bet... movie places... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured