Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my fat confession *pic* edit w/weight

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Guess my weight, I feel a lot bigger than I am. This is after day 3 of p90x and 2 weeks of eating healthier I'm down 10lbs. I love food and the eating healthier has been really hard but I'm getting used to it. No fast food in over 30 days =). I guess after some of the pics people have posted I don't feel as big but in trying everything to lose all the weight. I also do Tae bo twice a week and walk a mile or two once a week.

Eta: you ladies rock, the positive energy from everyone really helps and motivates me more! After 2 kids I went up to 180lbs :(. Went down to 175 after my second and now I am down to 165lbs as of right now. My goal weight is 130-135. I'm 5'5" and a 36D, I've been scared to lose weight bc I love my boobs and I don't want them to go away lol.

Now who has a secret for the stretch marks? I've been using cocoa butter but it doesn't do much =(
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Replies (21-30):
MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Well your stomach looks wayyyyy better than mine! My first guess was truly gonna be 150my but you already shot that down so I'll say 165? If you weigh more than that, it's solid muscle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM
You look great!! My goal is 150 and im 5'5 as well. Im at 166 right now so ill go with 150 for you? I love p90x. My dh and I both do :) good luck with your goals!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllieReed
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Don't you cry honey! I have friends that would do anything to look like you. If you get negative comments later on, just ignore them. Some people are mean on here, but you truly do look fabulous!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM
165 =) you win lol

Quoting demlilkit:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Yay you got it! Thank you. I'm finally starting to love my body, all the positive energy from everyone really helps :)

Quoting MamaJess9:

Well your stomach looks wayyyyy better than mine! My first guess was truly gonna be 150my but you already shot that down so I'll say 165? If you weigh more than that, it's solid muscle.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I'm addicted to p90x. I just finished day 4 and I already feel 100 times better than I have in years. I'm 165 and hoping to get down to 130-135. I bet you look great too. Thank you so much =)

Quoting Mare1180:

You look great!! My goal is 150 and im 5'5 as well. Im at 166 right now so ill go with 150 for you? I love p90x. My dh and I both do :) good luck with your goals!
WrapNLoseInches
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM

p90x, zumba, and tae Bo... those are my 3 sticklers! I rotate them weekly (not p90x while preggo) but the combo of the3 of them i feel like I get a great workout and its different everyday! Im not a big walker or machine person. I like jiggling my fat in the privacy of my own home...

im 5'5 and when i was smaller I looked a little like you in the midrif, but I was a size 7 and 168lbs solid thru and thru.

Its incredibly hard to judge someones weight because I dont look like i weigh as much as i do, noone has EVER gotten close to what i weigh. I always have to prove it by stepping on a scale. Even in high school people would guess me at 120-130 and i was 168. Even tho i wore the same clothes as my 115-125 lb friends. i was just solid.

demlilkit
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I look the .same and im 5'5". I think as long as your confident about yourself.you'll be happy.

Quoting Anonymous:

165 =) you win lol

Quoting demlilkit:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM
hahaha no my stomach looks nothing like yours but at least I don't have rolls or a muffin top ;) are you on Myfitnesspal ?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm addicted to p90x. I just finished day 4 and I already feel 100 times better than I have in years. I'm 165 and hoping to get down to 130-135. I bet you look great too. Thank you so much =)

Quoting Mare1180:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Thanks so much. I was close to quitting yesterday bc I was so sore all over but I just pushed through it. I feel so much better after my workout too :)

Quoting Dino2012:

i'll say 150. and p90x is amazing! i cant wait till i can do it again. and girl you already look great! and congrats on the fast food. lol :) keep it up!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)