Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my fat confession *pic* edit w/weight

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Guess my weight, I feel a lot bigger than I am. This is after day 3 of p90x and 2 weeks of eating healthier I'm down 10lbs. I love food and the eating healthier has been really hard but I'm getting used to it. No fast food in over 30 days =). I guess after some of the pics people have posted I don't feel as big but in trying everything to lose all the weight. I also do Tae bo twice a week and walk a mile or two once a week.

Eta: you ladies rock, the positive energy from everyone really helps and motivates me more! After 2 kids I went up to 180lbs :(. Went down to 175 after my second and now I am down to 165lbs as of right now. My goal weight is 130-135. I'm 5'5" and a 36D, I've been scared to lose weight bc I love my boobs and I don't want them to go away lol.

Now who has a secret for the stretch marks? I've been using cocoa butter but it doesn't do much =(
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Yeah I get a muffin top still in some jeans, yoga pants are my new favorite to wear lol. I think I have that app, that counts calories and keeps track of your workouts?

Quoting Mare1180:

hahaha no my stomach looks nothing like yours but at least I don't have rolls or a muffin top ;) are you on Myfitnesspal ?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm addicted to p90x. I just finished day 4 and I already feel 100 times better than I have in years. I'm 165 and hoping to get down to 130-135. I bet you look great too. Thank you so much =)

Quoting Mare1180:

You look great!! My goal is 150 and im 5'5 as well. Im at 166 right now so ill go with 150 for you? I love p90x. My dh and I both do :) good luck with your goals!
monique76
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM
I love p90x , are ynfollowing there eating plan? Keep up the hard work, you look great know but after the 90 days you will be looking fabulous !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Yup I don't do the gym bc my fat jiggles and I don't want anyone to see it! Lol. That's probably why I waited so long to workout, I just felt weird. I also have never owned a sports bra until a few weeks ago, that's helps so much, 36D boobs and running with a regular bra was a horrible idea!! Lol. I'm thinking of trying the itworks wraps, I think that's what its called? I've heard some good things about them.

Quoting WrapNLoseInches:

p90x, zumba, and tae Bo... those are my 3 sticklers! I rotate them weekly (not p90x while preggo) but the combo of the3 of them i feel like I get a great workout and its different everyday! Im not a big walker or machine person. I like jiggling my fat in the privacy of my own home...

im 5'5 and when i was smaller I looked a little like you in the midrif, but I was a size 7 and 168lbs solid thru and thru.

Its incredibly hard to judge someones weight because I dont look like i weigh as much as i do, noone has EVER gotten close to what i weigh. I always have to prove it by stepping on a scale. Even in high school people would guess me at 120-130 and i was 168. Even tho i wore the same clothes as my 115-125 lb friends. i was just solid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Thank you, I'm soooo excited for day 90!! I have an app that counts calories, and I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian now. Meats just hurt my stomach but I still like eggs and milk. I've gotten some great recipes that are pretty filling from 3fatchicks.com lol.

Quoting monique76:

I love p90x , are ynfollowing there eating plan? Keep up the hard work, you look great know but after the 90 days you will be looking fabulous !
WrapNLoseInches
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Guess my weight, I feel a lot bigger than I am. This is after day 3 of p90x and 2 weeks of eating healthier I'm down 10lbs. I love food and the eating healthier has been really hard but I'm getting used to it. No fast food in over 30 days =). I guess after some of the pics people have posted I don't feel as big but in trying everything to lose all the weight. I also do Tae bo twice a week and walk a mile or two once a week.

Eta: you ladies rock, the positive energy from everyone really helps and motivates me more! After 2 kids I went up to 180lbs :(. Went down to 175 after my second and now I am down to 165lbs as of right now. My goal weight is 130-135. I'm 5'5" and a 36D, I've been scared to lose weight bc I love my boobs and I don't want them to go away lol.

Now who has a secret for the stretch marks? I've been using cocoa butter but it doesn't do much =(

Please, DONT take offense to this, I am NOT trying to force sell you anything.  However, I had TERRIBLE stretch marks after ds. I used mederma, cocoa butter, AND bio oil. NOTHING. TIME faded them more than the creams did.

Since I started using the IT WORKS! Anti Stretch mark cream, I've had a HUGE difference. I've been using it for a little over a yr and 2 months. (7 of that is while pregnant) However, BEFORE pregnancy, I was noticing that the brightness was fading drastically, AND the thickness or width was tigtening up. Now, WITH being pregnant, I have continued to use it, and altho everything stretches and the marks will fade due to the stretching, I have not gotten ANY new ones, NOR have the old ones expanded, lengthened or anything. I love it!  It comes in a 8 oz bottle for about 39$. One bottle, using it twice a day from my knees to my shoulders front and back side, has lasted me 3 months. It is very creamy and doesnt take much to cover a wide spread area.

Mom to Tucker Wayne~ May 2008 & Owen Mabry ~ DUE July 19th.  STBwife to Troy~ Sept 8, 2012.  Itworks body wrap rep~ NONextreme Couponer and trainer~ Christian~Pro-Life~Nonpolitical~Believes your choices for your children, are YOUR choices, Not mine.

WrapNLoseInches
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:50 AM

lol.. didnt see this until I posted about the stretch marks. YES the wraps will help a ton on teh toning up and tightening AS WELL AS the stretch marks!  Thats what I use/sell. Best thing in the world, and the supplements will help you too, jsut depends on if you are wanting to lose inches, or lose weight... which is your target, on what products would work best for you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup I don't do the gym bc my fat jiggles and I don't want anyone to see it! Lol. That's probably why I waited so long to workout, I just felt weird. I also have never owned a sports bra until a few weeks ago, that's helps so much, 36D boobs and running with a regular bra was a horrible idea!! Lol. I'm thinking of trying the itworks wraps, I think that's what its called? I've heard some good things about them.

Quoting WrapNLoseInches:

p90x, zumba, and tae Bo... those are my 3 sticklers! I rotate them weekly (not p90x while preggo) but the combo of the3 of them i feel like I get a great workout and its different everyday! Im not a big walker or machine person. I like jiggling my fat in the privacy of my own home...

im 5'5 and when i was smaller I looked a little like you in the midrif, but I was a size 7 and 168lbs solid thru and thru.

Its incredibly hard to judge someones weight because I dont look like i weigh as much as i do, noone has EVER gotten close to what i weigh. I always have to prove it by stepping on a scale. Even in high school people would guess me at 120-130 and i was 168. Even tho i wore the same clothes as my 115-125 lb friends. i was just solid.

Mom to Tucker Wayne~ May 2008 & Owen Mabry ~ DUE July 19th.  STBwife to Troy~ Sept 8, 2012.  Itworks body wrap rep~ NONextreme Couponer and trainer~ Christian~Pro-Life~Nonpolitical~Believes your choices for your children, are YOUR choices, Not mine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Not offended at all I love any tips I can get!! Do you sell it? I've heard tons of great things from itworks so I'm very tempted to try it. $39 is not that bad for 3 months, especially if it works! Lol. I spend $55 once a year on a microdermabrasian kit from Mary Kay, money isn't an issue as long as I love it! Lol. If you sell it I will pm you, the girls in my area that sell it are pushy. I asked 1 question about the body wraps and I got 20 emails asking when I was going to order =\. I don't like pushy lol.

Quoting WrapNLoseInches:

Quoting Anonymous:

Please, DONT take offense to this, I am NOT trying to force sell you anything.  However, I had TERRIBLE stretch marks after ds. I used mederma, cocoa butter, AND bio oil. NOTHING. TIME faded them more than the creams did.

Since I started using the IT WORKS! Anti Stretch mark cream, I've had a HUGE difference. I've been using it for a little over a yr and 2 months. (7 of that is while pregnant) However, BEFORE pregnancy, I was noticing that the brightness was fading drastically, AND the thickness or width was tigtening up. Now, WITH being pregnant, I have continued to use it, and altho everything stretches and the marks will fade due to the stretching, I have not gotten ANY new ones, NOR have the old ones expanded, lengthened or anything. I love it!  It comes in a 8 oz bottle for about 39$. One bottle, using it twice a day from my knees to my shoulders front and back side, has lasted me 3 months. It is very creamy and doesnt take much to cover a wide spread area.

WrapNLoseInches
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:54 AM

yes I do. feel free to message me. and im not a pushy person at all... promise!

Quoting Anonymous:

Not offended at all I love any tips I can get!! Do you sell it? I've heard tons of great things from itworks so I'm very tempted to try it. $39 is not that bad for 3 months, especially if it works! Lol. I spend $55 once a year on a microdermabrasian kit from Mary Kay, money isn't an issue as long as I love it! Lol. If you sell it I will pm you, the girls in my area that sell it are pushy. I asked 1 question about the body wraps and I got 20 emails asking when I was going to order =\. I don't like pushy lol.

Quoting WrapNLoseInches:

Quoting Anonymous:

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Here is mine :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM
You look fabulous! =) you are so tiny, what is your secret and if you say nothing I hate you!! :-P

Quoting LucyMom08:

Here is mine :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)