Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you Pro-choice? or Pro-life?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you ...

Options:

Pro-choice but I would never have an abortion

Pro-Choice would be fine having an abortion

Pro-life

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 252

View Results

How do you feel about abortion? Are you Pro-choice but would never have an abortion yourself? But wouldn't tell anyone else to not have one? Or are you 100% Pro-life? 

Vote in the poll and then watch the video.

Please don't reply to the post until AFTER you watch the video. Watch it, then feel free to add your opinion. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
L1558
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:26 PM
4 moms liked this

Ironically, my computer tried to go to the video on Youtube and it said, "Download Error, please abort page and try again"

Pro-choice and always will be.

xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm pro-baby. As in, after hearing of so many babies being neglected, abuse, drowned in toilets, tossed in dumpsters, raped, etc...I can't deny that some babies are just better off not being born =(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM

i'm other. i don't have time to watch a half hour movie right now.  I am somewhat pro choice but i would never get one, i believe in adoption over abortion. But there are people i think should have the right to get an abortion, and i wouldnt tell them otherwise. ( i guess i just don't really care for the girls that brag about it, i went to plan parenthood to talk to therapist about opinions and plans but there was two girls that sat behind me talking about how after she was done getting is abortion again , that she should get drunk) 

SDarvasi
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I am pro-choice all the way.

People always say "adoption is the answer". So, going through 9 months of pregnancy, giving birth and adoption is the answer? And if ALL women who contemplated abortion chose adoption, how different our world would be!!! You know how many of those children would remain in foster care for the rest of their lives? Do you know how many already do???

There's a whole lotta noise coming from the pro-life sector that say "But I would! I would adopt your baby!"...but where are they all?? WHy are they saying, and not doing it?? There are thousands of women who get guilted into keeping a pregnancy they don't want...and their babies are waiting. There's your chance Pro-lifer's! Go do your duty and adopt. I hope to GOD they all get adopted...or your word means shit.

Let a woman do what she wants with her own body.

The people that fight for the unborn babies rights are the same ones who complain about all of the children on welfare that THEIR tax dollars support.......Mos of them, at least.

Misery_Stitches
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Exactly the same for me word for word

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Yeah, I'm not watching the video. Too long for me, I did skim through, some of it. Lol.

I'm pro-choice. Always have been, always will be. I have had an abortion. Nothing will ever change my mind on this topic.

Proud to be from

Ivory_Mom1
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM
7 moms liked this

One problem with this video...

The men, women and children involved in the Holocaust were already born.  They were sentient beings with thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams.

I know it's pointless to sit here and say this, but someone getting an abortion before 9 weeks (which is MOST abortions performed) is NOT COMPARABLE to a man ordering the murders of millions of people!

As for your poll, I am pro-choice and I WOULD get an abortion if I was in danger of dying or something equally horrifying. Otherwise, I would not.

Misery_Stitches
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Just watching some of the intro right now and they must have interviewed idiots for them to not know who hitler was LOL

Paperfishies
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm anti-abortion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SDarvasi
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM

There are women who say that after having a baby too.....you can't think they're all like that. PLUS, making a decision as tough as that can take a toll on you. Of COURSE it's going to affect you. For years, people have pumped into our brains how wrong and horrible it is to do....so when a woman does it, the guilt she's feeling is not always because she HAD an abortion...it's because of how she knows people will think of her for doing it. It's stressful. Yea, I'd go for a drink too...especially if she has to break the news to her family or boyfriend.

Quoting Anonymous:

i'm other. i don't have time to watch a half hour movie right now.  I am somewhat pro choice but i would never get one, i believe in adoption over abortion. But there are people i think should have the right to get an abortion, and i wouldnt tell them otherwise. ( i guess i just don't really care for the girls that brag about it, i went to plan parenthood to talk to therapist about opinions and plans but there was two girls that sat behind me talking about how after she was done getting is abortion again , that she should get drunk) 

vicky31
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I don't know actually

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN