Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you Pro-choice? or Pro-life?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you ...

Options:

Pro-choice but I would never have an abortion

Pro-Choice would be fine having an abortion

Pro-life

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 252

View Results

How do you feel about abortion? Are you Pro-choice but would never have an abortion yourself? But wouldn't tell anyone else to not have one? Or are you 100% Pro-life? 

Vote in the poll and then watch the video.

Please don't reply to the post until AFTER you watch the video. Watch it, then feel free to add your opinion. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Replies (101-110):
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:15 AM
I watched the video and understand the comparison they're trying to prove. I however am pro-choice. I don't know why people have to bring this up all the time and cause huge debates. A video or a debate is not going to change someone's mind on such a controversial and personal choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dommad2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM
I'm pro choice, before and after that video. God also said we are not to judge our fellow man, we are not perfect and therefore are unable to justly judge another person. Until 100% of rape victims come forward and get treatment and women do not ever die from pregnancy and childbirth I will be prochoice. I am thankful to God everyday for the medical advances that were able to make my body sterol because if I had gotten pregnant again I would have had to make the choice to terminate for the sake of my existing children
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dommad2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:19 AM
2 moms liked this
It actually made me wish hitlers mother had aborted

Quoting MountieMama:

I watched the video and understand the comparison they're trying to prove. I however am pro-choice. I don't know why people have to bring this up all the time and cause huge debates. A video or a debate is not going to change someone's mind on such a controversial and personal choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Is there a pro-lets-not-talk-about-this-anymore-because-it-never-goes-anywhere-the-posts-always-get-locked-and-there-is-never-any-new-information-given-and-no-one-is-changing-their-view-anyway-so-stuff-it option?

ReadWriteLuv
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:22 AM

AMEN!

Quoting KitschyGirl:

I used to be pro choice but this site has made me pro abortion.

tina08mommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I am prolife and always have been.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Me too.

Quoting dommad2:

It actually made me wish hitlers mother had aborted

Quoting MountieMama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvhubandbabys
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:32 AM
I'm all for choice. I'm not about to be ok with other people making medical decisions for another woman. That's a slippery slope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2meow
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I believe that the pro life should have the choice of a pro choice and that the pro Choice should be forced to life the pro life theory.

mommy2b39465
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

remember. I'm pro-life. I would be very happy if abortion was outlawed. In my view, I'm being very nice by wanting to give the option, if the need is great enough, to seek out legal means for abortion. I would vote to outlaw it completely, except I do know that there are special cases here and there. 

It doesn't affect only your life and your body. It also affects that baby's life and that baby's body. I don't feel that I am wrong in thinking it should be mandatory that if you want to end that baby's life, a court should have to rule that you had a REALLY good reason other than 'It's my body and I can do what I want, and I don't want to carry this baby'. You created the baby, if you don't want it adopt. A life is worth more than your comfort.

Quoting bluespagan:

Why would you need a court order to do something that affects only your life and your body?  So many people call for less government until it comes to a womans uterus. 

I guess it is more like government small enough to fit in a uterus.  Such BS.

Quoting mommy2b39465:

I'm pro life but think that there should be certain situations where a person could get a court order to have one, such as in the case of rape or when the pregnancy puts both mommy and baby at mortal risk. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN