Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am jealous WITH EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

of you who have husbands who stand up for them. Mine won't. His sister can say what she wants and he will never say a word.  He cares more about how I speak to her than what she has said to me. All he says is for me to let things go. When she is an ass and demeans me as a mom he tells me how she doesn't mean it like that. Thank GOD, I only see her on special occasions but it's enough to upset me. It is enough to know that when it comes to his sister, I don't matter. I would love him to tell her I am a good mom. I would love him to tell her that she is not to speak to me like that. I would love him to be a man. I just said that his sister sucks and his response was that I am not being nice. He tells me I need to be respectful when I speak to her. Honestly, he loves her more than he does me . I CAN'T help but feel like this since he makes excuses and tells me how to talk to her. He even said he would stand up for her if I got out of line. Then he said he was saying that so I don't go off. I don't believe him. He probably will stand up for her. I know that I am on the back burner when it comes to his sister. I WILL NEVER be equal. He says he loves me and he says some things she has said isn't right but he will never say that to her. MY sil is way more important than me. I am his wife who he should protect, cherish, etc, but when it comes to her, I feel like all of that is a joke.

I can't eat. I should. I am pregnant. YES, I have ate some but just a matter of bites. I feel bad about that but dh is just not able to be a good husband and btw I will see my sil tomorrow and I am pretty worked up. IF he doesn't stand up for me it's gonna hurt bad...worse being pregnant and being the one who doesn't matter. I suppose she can say what she wants and I have to "deal".

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:09 PM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:10 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:11 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:14 PM

BUMP

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:16 PM

That is awful sorry hun. :-( I put my SO before my sisters. One time my sister lashed out while she was drunk and she and I got into a fist fight (she started it I out grew fighting her a long time ago) but I had to protect myself but was not going to let her beat on me lol. Anyhow when SO tried to step in she kicked him in the face an punched him and I did not talk to her for almost a year!

They will always be my family but they know my SO is important and makes me happy so they would never come between that. They all are on good terms now but if ever it happened again I would choose my hunnie over them.

babiegurl47
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Im sorry :( He is wrong. He should defend his woman no matter what.

btw its jealous...not trying to be a bitch...I just know some of these people will get on you for spelling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Thank you. I would normally not make a spelling mistake like that but so worked up and haven't really ate all day . It is after 6. I am just so hurt.

He should but he won't. He does, infact, love her more.

Quoting babiegurl47:

btw its jealous...not trying to be a bitch...I just know some of these people will get on you for spelling.

babiegurl47
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:21 PM

First off you need to eat. Dont let yourself get sick bc he is being an ass. Second, have you really gotten the point across to him that you dont like how he is acting? He is so wrong. If my dh ever tried that shit I would rip him a new one. He needs to man up and stop it. I understand it is his family but so are YOU!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. I would normally not make a spelling mistake like that but so worked up and haven't really ate all day . It is after 6. I am just so hurt.

Quoting babiegurl47:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I have told him over and over. I have made it very clear how I want him to man up. I made it clear that he should have my back because I am his wife(unless I am the one in the wrong obviously). It's all moot.

I am gonna eat something soon. I am in knots. I have to eat though. I am just having a hard time wrapping it around my mind that he loves his sister more.

btw, I am 33 and dh is too. She is 40 and SHOULD know better.

Quoting babiegurl47:

First off you need to eat. Dont let yourself get sick bc he is being an ass. Second, have you really gotten the point across to him that you dont like how he is acting? He is so wrong. If my dh ever tried that shit I would rip him a new one. He needs to man up and stop it. I understand it is his family but so are YOU!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting babiegurl47:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured