Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the worst pain you've ever been in?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:00 PM
  • 297 Replies
I have a high pain tolerance.

Physically the worst was when I was having contractions and the birth hurt a bit too.

Emotionally it was when my DD's dad and I broke up and the events surrounding it (long story).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaydence2010
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:02 PM
I had been sick so I had taken Motrin every 6 hours for 3 days. Omg my stomach killed for a week. Evidentally my intestines and bowels were inflamed from the Motrin. I will never take it again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Emotionally, when I had my miscarriage and my bf broke up with me all in the same day

Physically would be when I had surgery on my foot and they cut out a chunk of bone and shaved off another part of bone. The doctor was a complete jackass and refused to give me anything other than Advil for the pain. The pain finally subsided enough to walk on it 3 days later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Windowdove
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Physically, labor! I had my son with no drugs :) Emotionally, when my husband and I were separated.

PurpleGlitter84
I have high pain tolerance too probably my 3rd c section while they were getting her all the motion and my nerves extremely uncomfortable I can't explain it. Never felt anything like it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areles
I predict 'labor' x300 posts, with a few randoms. End thread. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vicky31
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:04 PM

having to let my husband leave for Japan. Even after a year my heart pinches at the thought.

styler7
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:04 PM
My first twin was born naturally, med free. My 2nd twin was an emergency csection without being numb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:04 PM
18 moms liked this

When my sigmoid colon ruptured due to stage III colon cancer.  7 years cancer-free!!!!  YEA, me!

Charlotte1608
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Giving birth. I had a 40 hour labour with no pain relief at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShyJen
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I have a high pain tolerance too. Contractions were very painful for my daughters.. also a year ago I got inflamation in my spine and I couldnt move but I had to work so I was bawling trying to leave work then had to go to the ER the next morning and every tiny movement hurt like hell. I never want to feel that ever again.

Emotionally was when I lost two miscarriages in 2005.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN