Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jessica Simpson scheduled a c-section to save her vagina!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Not really but she did schedule it and I wouldn't be surprised if that was why. Look at her, she must've eaten her sister Ashlee or gone to Golden Corral. She's going to need a perfect vag to keep her man since he got with her when she wasn't a whale. The news says she scheduled it because she's a wimp for pain, lolz!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM
3 moms liked this

She is adorable everyone does different in pregnancy and I am just like her I blow up. It sucks..  I was never the same after I had my first baby.

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Huh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok, it's her baby and vag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Ya cutting your stomach open is so much less painful! She is still dumb as a box of rocks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:54 PM

omg ur a bitch.... i had a csection because my baby was too big to fit through my vagina.... i have a narrow pelvic area so yea i had a sceduled csection.... and i was fuckin huge too so stop hating!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Im sure lots of moms here would like to c a pic of u so we can sit here and point to every imperfection that u have and see if u feel great about it , im sure u will since calling others stupid names is ok with u ! Oh ! And if her man wants to leave her he will , regardless of how perfect her vagina is !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM
I wasn't the same either but I also never looked like HER before she had a baby.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

She is adorable everyone does different in pregnancy and I am just like her I blow up. It sucks..  I was never the same after I had my first baby.

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this
A GED? That's something to be really proud of.

Quoting Anonymous:

I got myself a G-E-D then majored in Kissmyass!

Quoting veganistic:

Whoa, I didn't know third graders could be moms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Lolz? I would rather be a whale than someone that says lolz. She's pregnant for crying out loud.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Not everyone is as big of a douchebag as your husband either. Most men realize pregnancy = weight gain. I'm sure she'll lose it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't look like Jessica Simpson pre-baby when my husband married me, lmao. Any man would be disappointed if they ruined someone who used to look like that.

Quoting ColieO:

A whale? Really? She was pregnant. I don't agree with scheduling major surgery for a non emergency, but you're a twat for calling a pregnant woman a whale. Share a picture of your fat ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)