Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish my husband would come back.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

he left us and wants a divorce. He had a emotional affair (said it was over she was 20 years older then him), he has deep depression, and 4 tours to Iraq and Afghanistan. Suddenly he started acting different when he got a new very stressful position at work. He Left said he doesn't love me anymore.

Came back 3 weeks later. left again a month later, and said he has no feeling for me at all. Not even caring ones and he wants out. He was brutal to me even laughed when I cried.. it's been 3 months, and he says he's not coming back and hates me because I went and got an emergency child support and spousal support order. I'm moving on with my life now but it has been rough.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Im sorry hun. Just try to keep your head up. It will get hard at times but your a woman and mother, your strong enough to make it through
ROCY25
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Im sorry hun. Just try to keep your head up. It will get hard at times but your a woman and mother, your strong enough to make it through

Yep...totaly agree!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:22 AM

You feel like this now but soon you will be happy without him:)

LuvCoopins
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:24 AM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2cheesebug
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:26 AM

You don't need a man who is gonna laugh in your face when you are crying over him, or one who hates you because you asked for child support. You can do better without him momma.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM
I am sorry. You will heal with time
misslady80013
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM
You are better off without him. What an ass! I am sorry but just take things a day at a time and you will be ok. Stay strong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittani
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:27 AM
I went threw something similar and it sucks. I wasn't married but we had DS together and lived together and then he just snapped out. He hares me didn't care if I died and even didn't want to see DS. I found that it helped me to remember all the bad. I went on loving him for several years after thar but I always keep what he did in my mind. It helped me to do that.getting some consuling may help as well. Be strong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:29 AM

This is the hardest part mama. That overwhelming "what happens now?" feels crushing, but I promise, so many of us have been there and you can make it through this. Be strong, and take it one second, one breath at a time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured