Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Problem With Atheists

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Atheists seem to wait around, refusing to believe, until they get PROOF that God exists.  God will not prove Himself to you.  He will only come to you if He is invited.  Time to extend that invitation.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
ReadWriteLuv
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM
6 moms liked this
I'd like him to hammer me back to Valhalla.

Quoting kellieknits:

Thor is hot.

Quoting Anonymous:

The problem with Christians...

Christians seem to wait around, refusing to believe, until they get PROOF that Thor exists.  Thor will not prove Himself to you.  He will only come to you if He is invited.  Time to extend that invitation.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, then I don't believe you were ever truly an atheist.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a jerk.  I used to be an atheist too.  Then I realized that the reason God wasn't in my life was because of my refusal to let Him in.  I'm not screaming at anyone that they are wrong...just misguided.

Quoting poshkat:

Not everyone needs proof God exists or not. Athiests don't sit around trying to prove or disprove the existence of God. They live their lives and most don't go around screaming at believers that they're wrong. They don't need your half assed invitation that's laced with underhanded comments to "believe".

P.s. I am not an athiest. I just hate jerks

.Angel.Eyes.
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a devout Christian I do NOT hate anyone, nor do my fellow Christians - Sisters in Christ.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Don't a lot of devout Christians hate homosexuals? They do here on CM.

Quoting .Angel.Eyes.:

You're not an Atheist, nor are you a Christian, for Christians do not hate. Who or what group of people are you calling a jerk, anyway?

Quoting poshkat:

Not everyone needs proof God exists or not. Athiests don't sit around trying to prove or disprove the existence of God. They live their lives and most don't go around screaming at believers that they're wrong. They don't need your half assed invitation that's laced with underhanded comments to "believe".

✞†✞ Blessed ✞†✞

GagaNTattooS
Lol well thats just stupid...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellieknits
Yeah buddy

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I'd like him to hammer me back to Valhalla.

Quoting kellieknits:

Thor is hot.

Quoting Anonymous:

The problem with Christians...

Christians seem to wait around, refusing to believe, until they get PROOF that Thor exists.  Thor will not prove Himself to you.  He will only come to you if He is invited.  Time to extend that invitation.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:06 PM

That is not true...I don't believe that I am better than other people just because I am a Christian.  That would go against my beliefs as a Christian, btw.

Quoting justinnaimee:

You know what the problem with religious poleople is? They think they are better or more special than you just cause they have an imaginary friend.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:07 PM

God will come to those who are His.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:07 PM

The problem with atheist is NOTHING ! they choose to NOT believe . Others choose  TO  believe.  I don't see either as a problem unless you are trying to shove YOUR choice down my throat !

poshkat
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:07 PM
I'm calling people who spew stupid crap out of their "misguided" fingers( since she's on the computer obvilously typing this). I don't care who/what you believe or don't believe in. Don't spew crap unless you thought it over very carefully in your mind first

Quoting .Angel.Eyes.:

You're not an Atheist, nor are you a Christian, for Christians do not hate. Who or what group of people are you calling a jerk, anyway?

Quoting poshkat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Quoting misfitdiva:

LOL, even though I truely believe in GOD this always makes me laugh when I see it. I am pretty sure even though I am part of his fan club, you would probably still like me.  I am friendly and caring,  but I would NEVER try to push my beliefs on you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN