Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O the problem with CM "christians"

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM
  • 122 Replies
4 moms liked this
Just because someone believes something different than you doesn't make them wrong. Doesn't make them bullies. Doesn't make them stupid. It makes them individual people with free will and choices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IhartU
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:36 PM
5 moms liked this

Some Christians suffer from giant ego's that leak arrogance like helium from a big balloon with a hole in it. They like to think that their path is the only path and that everyone should see that, agree with it and follow it like lemmings.

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:36 PM

thanks... and duh... right?

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Haha! Nice imagery :)

Quoting IhartU:

Some Christians suffer from giant ego's that leak arrogance like helium from a big balloon with a hole in it. They like to think that their path is the only path and that everyone should see that, agree with it and follow it like lemmings.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strontium
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have to agree, but OP of the atheist post sounds like a buffoon.

fraujones
by Mommytron on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:41 PM
5 moms liked this

I've read the Bible a few times. I'm always amazed at the extra crap some people tag on to Jesus' teachings. I don't think he'd approve of the materialism, warmongering and self-righteousness. 

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting fraujones:

I've read the Bible a few times. I'm always amazed at the extra crap some people tag on to Jesus' teachings. I don't think he'd approve of the materialism, warmongering and self-righteousness. 

I have to aqree...I'm no expert, or even a christian, but I have read the bible...it is sad to see the state of new order "christianity" in some views...

I mean, hell, Jesus was down with a prostitute! Now, we are treated worse than breeding stock...smh...

Beautiful31mom
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM
8 moms liked this

Uh that could go for Atheists too. Btw, I read the other post and I do not agree with her at all. 

And when SOMEONE goes into someone elses posts and calls names, ect, that is bullying, no matter what side it is on. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Click on the Link to go to my Blog! Walking by Faith                                                                            

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Uh that could go for Atheists too. Btw, I read the other post and I do not agree with her at all. 

And when SOMEONE goes into someone elses posts and calls names, ect, that is bullying, no matter what side it is on. 

I believe that as well, however, this was a spin off of that exact post. Would you like me to change the title?

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM

i know right 

Beautiful31mom
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Quoting LucyMom08:

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

I believe that as well, however, this was a spin off of that exact post. Would you like me to change the title?

You don't have to. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Click on the Link to go to my Blog! Walking by Faith                                                                            

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)